Complicated

[...] this is where it gets complicated...
I try to take him off my mind, so i'm pretending to myself (trying to..) like other guys.. But it was just not the same as with "Jo"..
I tolled my friends
"Yes I'm over him"
But for real.. this was only the begging..
-
I tried so hard to forget him, but while i was trying to focus on other guys, or school or whatever.. He always would be in my mind.. Making me suffer..
-
I was 24/7 asking why he didn't like me..
Oh did i say he had a girlfriend?
I compared myself to her, and didn't
stop insulting me.. Trying to find where i went wrong.. Finding ever small detail about me, that were un-existent at the time, that are now one of my biggest fear... Per example the way i walk, my eyebrows, my clothes, my friends, my likes on facebook, the way i laugh, how fat i am.. Literally EVERYTHING.
-
I felt so bad.. All because of him..
-
Then i told one of my "friends" that i liked him..
And they suddenly came more and more "friends.."
I felt damage, bad And the sad was invading in me so quickly...
-
I felt like that.. It became worst and worst... Until 1 month after school started.. Everything came crashing down, but 10 times harder and painful then the beginning..
-