Day 1.

" i don't know myself, i'm sad,fat,ugly,hopeless,not strong enough..."..
wait let's rewind a little... To day #1.
-
The first day of school, i had the real smile, even though i was scared.. I came to school, all ready for the new year... Without knowing how i'll end up like..
I was walking down the hall, and looking at all the guys, like all girls do..
And them i saw him..
Yes, him..
The guy i though was so cute and hot in 2k12..and that i liked until 2k13... And then he was mean to me... But at the bottom of my heart, i always had him there even i didn't know..
"Meg, no distraction this year" i though to myself..
But DAMM he is hot.. From 2012 to 2014.. He is still really cute..
"Whatever he will never be mine"
-
A couple weeks passed
-
I had a huge fight with my 2 only friends that i had, i was so lonely.. I cried every night..
Then something happened.. I though everything was going to go well!
I was taking my school stuff, and triped.. And the guy at the beginning ( lets call him Jo) helped me pick up everything.. Our eyes met.. He smiled, even though it was nothing to him..
It meant the world to me..
I then realized.. That i still liked him.
-
A couple of weeks passed.. Christmas passed.. It was a great time
-
I made new friends, that i still have at
this day.. They are the best, and i don't know what i could do without them..
But here comes the bad part...
Jealousy gets into me like ebola (sry for the joke..)
And it makes me so sad, confused & in love...
I see him, giving hugs to a lot of other girls, talking to them, everything! Even though he isn't mine .. I'm so jealous..
Then this gets complicated...