1 ✓

Important notes:
- - This sign will mean that the chapter has been corrected.
- Please vote for every chapter.
- Please leave your thoughts and comments on each chapter.

Enjoy!

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

I groaned as my mother drove up to my new school. I don't get what was wrong with the old one.. you know past the fact I got expelled. This school is suppose to be super safe, that's why we have dorms and there's a gate around it with guards, so no one trys to break out.. if you call that safe. I pulled the door open to my mini van and walked to the back grabbing my suitcase, obviously mad. I glared at my mother and started walking away into the lame school. "I'll call you everyday Justin! I love you! Be safe!" I heard my mother yell. Yeah right, she's happy to get rid of me. As I walked down the side walk I looked around and saw that basically everyone was making out. The losers, nerds, geeks, jocks, freaks, and the people like me, tough and mean. I mean if you looked at me, I seem like the nicest, cutest, cuddliest little teddy bear, but no. Aside from the pretty face, I'm miserable. My dad walked out a year ago and he was like my best friend, I know lame, and then my Mum got re-married to this idiot, he keeps trying to take the place of my real father but it will never work. I accidently ran into someone but I just straightened out my suitcase and kept walking mad. I looked down at my piece of paper and felt another person in front of me that I ran into. What's up with these people getting in my way?! Can I say RUDE! I looked around and turned to the right heading for my dorm. Hopefully I don't get stuck with a bunch of geeks.. that would be my worst nightmare! No one else is coming in because it's the middle of the year if you were wondering. I fold the piece of paper, shoving it back into my pocket and opened the door without knocking. I saw two boys, one had curly hair, I bet all the ladies love him, people like guys with hair these days, that's why's I cut mine short. The other one was tall with HUGE eyebrows and short hair like mine. I bet the ladies love him anyways, he seems like a joke. "You must be Justin." I heard the curly haired guy say. I just threw my stuff on the empty bed and sat down staring blankly at the wall. "I'm Nick and this is my brother Joe." I looked at them, so the curly haired is Nick and the big eyebrow kid is Joe, easy enough. "Like I care he's your brother." I said trying to sound mean so they would stop talking to me. I heard a knock on the door and then saw it fly open revealing a blonde haired chick and two brunette haired girls. One of the brunette haired girls ran over to Nick and kissed him. Damn. He has a HOT girlfriend! The blonde girl ran over to Joe and kissed him and I stared at the other brunette who was just standing by the door. She seems hotter than the rest.. maybe I should.. nah, I'll just ignore her, I don't need a friend especially a friend that's a girl! All my friends back home would laugh! They all stared at me then Nick started talking again. "This is Demi." He pointed to the girl in his arms; I just turned to the brunette haired girl. "That's Selena." Nick said again pointing to the brunette haired girl that I kept staring at for some reason. Selena and Demi.. I bet they are best friends, their names click. "And this is my lovely Taylor." I heard Joe remark, kissing Taylor again. I wonder why Selena does not have a guy to kiss, she's HOT! "I'm Justin." I decided to say. "Yeah, you're the guy that ran into me without saying sorry." Selena said while walking to the other side of the room grabbing a water bottle. Oh.. so that was the person that would not step out of my way. I got up and walked to the door. "Do you want to hang out? We were about to go to the Smoothie Shop." I heard Taylor say. I really don't but I got nothing else to do. I just nodded and followed behind Selena after closing the door behind me. "So why did you come here in the middle of the year?" Selena asked me while slowing down to walk next to me.. I think she likes me, let me show her what kind of guy I REALLY am. "Oh you know, I cussed out a teacher, punched a couple of kids, wrote on the bathroom stalls, and got expelled. Same old same old." She looked at me shocked. Hm.. so she's a goody two shoes that likes to do everything right. "I guess that explains it." She said while speeding back up walking next to Demi. I sighed.