A Roman Holiday With George Sampson

DISCLAIMER

I KNOW THAT ITALY IS A REPUBLIC AND HAS NO MONARCHY, JUST IMAGINE!!XX

ALSO I KNOW THEY'RE IN LONDON, THIS FANFICTION IS BASED ON THE AUDREY HEPBURN MOVIE "ROMAN HOLIDAY"!

"Would you like anything else with your lunch M'aam?" Asked my flight hostess

"errrm no that'll be all thank you, and do call me Emma, i absolutely hate being called M'aam and Miss or whatever. We were each given a name for a reason and i intend to use mine." 

Amy, my flight hostess smiles at me " You're so different to how i imagined you! haha"

Politely, I smile back. I wonder what its like in London, not that I'll even have time to explore it. Once again, i lift my scheule out of my bag and read the long list of things i need to attend : The Royal Navy Celebration followed by a press conference, then dinner with prince william, The duchess of Cambridge and then tea with the queen and so on. This list just never ends does it! I'm absolutely dreading this entire trip. I almost - 

"please fasten your seatbelts we are about to land"

My body guard soon comes marching down the aisle "Miss Batelli, please fasten your seatbelt!"

Rolling my eyes  I insert it into the little hole. I quickly pull out my compact mirror and quickly reaply my bronzer not that it makes much difference. Sometimes we just get too much sun in italy. As I stare at my reflection, i notice that there are huge bags under my eyes. Damn it! I've forgotten my concealer! Thats what you get when you travel as much as I do i suppose. I quickly brush my thick brown hair and eyeline my brown eyes with some brown eyeliner. -got to keep it sophisticated i suppose.

As I step out of the plane, reporters immediately start flashing cameras in my eyes. Questions are all being shouted at me! Ah!! Quickly I pose for the camera and put on my most dashing smile. A policce officer soon comes and esscortes my out. 

"Welcome to London M'aam" he says politely

"Thank you" I reply still distracted by all the cameras.

Man, this was gonna be a busy trip!