She has seen the man said to Angra Mainyu that he will help, but he will need time and when the time comes, the world will be destroy, and Angra Mainyu will be born. He has give the Grail some power so that, ten year later, the war will begin and there would be more Servant to be summoned by it master.

At that time, Angra Mainyu separate from the Grail in order to survive for a moment, and turn itself into a mud.

That amount of time, give her a opportunity to find someone capable to destroy this evil...

... But she know that they cannot summoned one of the servant class because then he will know that she is intercepting. That man had also create a new Servant class called the "Alter Ego" so that they can be serves to fight against those who would attempt to destroy the Grail.

So she had decided to use the Extra class Servant. Beside the original seven, there was also another seven class servant that was locked by the Grail. She was worried about any of the servants summoned from them, as any of those extra class servants might be dangerous and she does not even know what kind of servant will be summoned. But she hoped that they will help her destroy the Grail.

And so with all the power she had left... the Grail Core use all of her might to contact someone... to find a saver... to prevent the Evil of the World to be born and the man's plan.
****
[Ten year later, Fuyuki City church, 2004]

Kirei Kotomine, the mediator of the Fifth Holy Grail War, was currently sat at the Church.

He has been quite bore for these past ten year. After finally realized the true nature of the Grail and find it was like him, a existence that it should not be born into this world.

Just like him... he was a man who can only find joy from the suffering of other people.

He had enjoy his time in the last ten year, when people consult to him for their problem. Instead of supporting them, he'll point out their fault, making them even more depressed, sad and, above all, suffering.

He really enjoy it when he saw the look on their faces.

However, after enjoying their torment, Kirei give them some beneficial advice for better; after all, it was his job as the Father of the Church.

Though he found amuse when a interesting boy came in; it was two year ago, but he can still remember it as clear as day.  When he had told his story of how he have save a person, but got himself hurt in a process from a gun wound, Kirei tried to point out his fault of being in a way and told him that he would make the people he care about suffer from the fact that he almost died.

And to his surprise, rather than making him suffer, that boy was pondering his past and admittedly say that he's right, that he shouldn't just sacrifice everything about him just because he want to save people.

When that kid was about to leave, he has told him his name, and Kirei reply by telling his name. And the boy then reply him by saying a thank and left.

Just remembering what that boy said make his lip twitched for no apparent reason, he just think that by just helping him, he has found joy from it.

While it was enjoyable that he has been admitted that he's right, it was pale in comparison to what happened ten year ago, when the holy flame of the Grail burned Fuyuki city.

He still remember the pleasure and joy that he got of watching the city. He remember how full his laugh sound, and it was no doubt that it was the biggest laugh he had ever let out.

With what happened two year ago as the second one.

He had always wondered how a being like himself that enjoy the suffering of other people were allow to be born... when he find out the truth about the Grail and notice that it was a bigger version of himself, he decided that, by completing the war, he would find the answer to his lifelong question.