And so we meet

★Marceline's pov★
Tomorrow's  my second year of high school,me and my best friend Bonni transferred into Ben franklin's High school,since we both thought it was closer to our apartment in the city of Ooo.Bonni and i have been best friends since kindergarten,people can't believe were best friends since we have totally opposite personalities.

|the next morning|
。・°°・Bubblegum's pov・°°・。
*alarm rings*
"Rise and shine rockstar,time to go to school"i said while knocking on Marcy's door
"I don't wanna get up!"she said while snoozing her alarm
I opened her door then opened her curtains, letting the sun's rays fall on her face."The sun!!!Im burning!!!" Hehe,i know how much she hates it when i do that "Wake up Marceline!!!"she finally stood up"Fine I'm up!!now what do you want?!,it's like 6:00 am" you have got to be kidding me"Marceline don't you remember it's our fist day of school" "Oh my Glob!!i totally forgot!I need to get ready"she said and rushed to the bathroom "well I'm gonna get changed"i said as i went back to my bedroom.Since i had already brushed my teeth i took a quick shower and put on one of my favorite light pink tops with a pink skirt,some white slippers.I brushed my hair and let it down.I don't like makeup that much,so i just put on a little bit of lipgloss.

★Marceline's pov★
Since i already took a bath and brushed my teeth.I started throwing clothes all over my room trying to find what to wear "Aha,perfect" i said putting on my favorite gray sweater,some blue jeans,and my red converse.I brushed my hair and put it on a high ponytail,my bangs covering a bit of my face.I put on  some bracelets,and grabbed my phone and headphones."Done!"all i had to do now was go downstairs and eat breakfast.And so i went down the stairs and into the kitchen,grabbed an apple and sucked the red with my fangs,leaving the apple pale.When i threw the apple in the trash can Bonni came down."Okay!were all set,I'll have some marshmallow CornFlakes and we leave,okay?"she said and ate the cornflakes.She finished and we left.

|At z school|
☆Marshall Lee's pov☆
"Oh my Glob,when will the bell ring?!" Gumball said as he threw his hands in the air "Dude,chill it's only 7:10"i said as I checked my phone.Me and Gumball start our second year of high school.We've been friends since the third grade."I can't wait that long!im hungry for knowledge!!!"he said frustratedly "Oh Glob!If you're that hungry for "knowledge" then go eat some books you nerd!" I said standing up."Were are you going?"He said curiously "Walk around,while you eat books"i replied.He rolled his eyes and started reading."See ya"i said while walking away.

★Marceline's pov★
Bonni and I arrived at the school and stared at it for a while."Come on Marcy,let's start a new year!" She said with a big smile on her face.I smiled back and said "Let's do this!"
When we went inside,we wandered around the hallways."So what are you expecting to find in this school?"i asked Bonni while looking for my phone inside my backpack."ooh!Watch out!"she said.I looked at her confused and stopped "Wah?"suddenly I bumped into something."What the hey..?"he said while taking off his headphones."Sorry,i was looking for my phone..."i said and looked at him,he was wearing a white t-shirt,black jeans and some black converse.He was quite tall,had black sorta messy hair,he was a vampire just like me,and he was kind of cute.Wait did i just say he was cute?!i shook my head and looked at him"Okay then...?well next time you should be more careful"He said while putting his headphones back on "Geez,i already said i was sorry"i said raising my voice a bit,he looked at me weirdly and said "You better Watch your tone"He said glaring.Who the heck does this guy think he is?!"Excuse me?!You can't tell me what to do"i said glaring back "Sorry but I'm not gonna argue with someone I don't even know"he shrugged and walked away.I was still glaring at him from a distance but he didn't see me as he was facing the other way.Wait,where's Bonni?? She must've gotten lost in the crowd.I was going to call her but the bell rang.Bonni and i are in different classrooms,which means that maybe I'll find her during lunch.

|bell rings|
Still on Marceline's pov~
I heard the bell ring.So i went to the classroom and waited for The teacher .I sited down at the back of the class,just so nobody bothered me."Good morning class"The teacher said while smiling "Good morning"we all replied "I am Mr.Bmo for those who didn't know.And I'm going to be you're math teacher this year"he said and then told us to introduce ourselves.When "I'm Gum" A boy with sorta pinkish hair?was interrupted by..."Uhh...sorry i was...umm late..i got lost in the hallway..." T-hats,that's the guy from the hallway!Wait?hes in the same class as me?!He looked at the pinkish haired boy and said "Oh,hey Gumwad" the guy with pink haired replied with an annoyed tone "Hey Marsh" "Mr.Lee you are late to your first day of class!"Wah?hes name is Lee?"Now go sit beside Ms.Marceline"the teacher said,i stared"Marceline who's that?"he said a bit confused "There,in the back"said Mr.Bmo.The guy just sited beside me and said "Uhh,You're the girl from before!" I looked at him and said "yeah...and you're that jerk from before "He glared at me then said

|authors note:Well...I've made another fic,just cuz Marcelee is another one of my Otp's.Hope you guys like this one even though I haven't finished the Kirisuna one...it's just that I really wanted to write this one,but I'm still writing chapter 5 of Αηοτhεr Sαο Sτοrγ.Oh and the characters in this story are like they are in AdventureTime,like they have their powers and stuff,but they don't live in a kingdom...So ya,bwyee minna.
~Asuna heichou(≧∇≦)or you could just call me Asuna or JJ...your choice,lol.That.made.no.sense.