Wedding Surprise!

Naruto POV
I purposed to sakura four months ago and I'm getting married today... Wow ok she has been moody lately and she has been stress eating. She may have gotten a little bigger but I don't care I love her.

The fox has been saying weird stuff lately like don't have four and be careful. And he even said something good is gonna happen.

He has been pissin me off with some images he placed in my head. In one sakura was dead and a little blonde girl was crying. In another four kids were staring at me. In all of them I saw the blonde girl. In most I saw a blonde boy a pink haired girl and a orange haired boy. I don't understand them but it doesn't matter in the luckiest guy on earth. I'm marrying Sakura.

Sakura POV
I'm getting married. To Naruto Uzumaki. The orange Hokage. I can't believe this. I've been so moody lately and I'm getting larger.

I've Benn having visions of four kids. In one I was dead and a little blonde girl was crying. In another four kids were staring at me. In all of them I saw the blonde girl. In most I saw a blonde boy a pink haired girl and a orange haired boy.

They must be telling me something. I'm in my wedding gown and getting ready to walk the isle. My vision was going blurry and it went black. I was in a dark room with gates containing something. It let out a low growl. "Sakura was I able to summon you." I looked closer and saw the nine tailed fox. "Someone help the ninetails got out!" He chuckled. "Don't worry I'm still inside Naruto I was just able to summon you, and since this idiot doesn't get the hints I've been dropping I figured you would. The thing growing inside of you is five months away from being born you are planned to have two more but one more is a decision. Do not have the fourth one. She will be destruction. She will have me inside of her and she will kill. The vision I showed of you being dead was caused by her. Do not have that child."

I was processing what he said. ".....wait I'm pregnant?!" He nodded. "But what if we train the fourth child. Then she can live like Naruto did. Full of friends!" He growled. "Naruto was alone until team seven was formed. She could be trained but you would do well to head my warning. Now leave and marry that stupid idiot."

The room started dispersing and I was back in reality. I got myself together and started walking down the isle. My heart was beating fast.

Two hours later.
I threw the bokae and hinata caught it. She blushed and looked at neji. He blushed back. They may be cousins sorta but she gave up on Naruto and fell in love with neji. I'm happy for her. I was laughing until Naruto picked me up bridal style. He started running off and everyone was shouting. I looked at him and he had a serious face. "Naruto?" He looked at me and sighed. "Sakura I'm taking you to the hospital you haven't been yourself lately." I nodded and waited for arrival. If only he knew.

When we got there a nurse took me to a room and we sat down. Naruto looked worried as she examined me. "Sakura you are having a baby." Naruto looked so shocked and he picked me up in a hug. We went home and started preparing.

Five months later.
After we told everyone people started helping. Apparently Karin, Ino, Temari, Hinata, Miyumi and a bunch more is pregnant.

We all helped each other. And Sasuke, Kiba, Shikimaru, Sai and Neji help each other with all the guys.

Me and Naruto are currently fixing breakfast. I am humming when something claims me and makes me yell in pain. "Naruto!" He rushes over and takes me to the hospital. (Birthing process)

When it was all over I held a baby boy with blonde fuzz on his head. He was giggling and squirming. While he was feeding I looked over to naruto who was napping. I sighed. 'Well ninetails step one of four is complete.

Until next chappie