"Are you suggesting we kidnap him?" Roy asked.

"Not exactly how I would put it, but if it gets the job done then, yes."

Nightwing immediately started protesting, "We can't just kidnap someone! That would make us no better than the villains we're trying to stop."

"No Nightwing, Batman is right. If we could stop the villains from getting there hands on whatever this boy has, then we will do it. One life for many." Aqualad spoke up.

"I can't believe you." Nightwing stated standing up. "This person could be an innocent. What would Wally think of this?" Then, Nightwing walked out of the room, and right before the door shut the heard the sounds of the zeta tube running.

"We do need to come to a decision." Superman stated. Right now no one was in the mood to even think about it.

                                                                                      *Line Break*

Nightwing took the Zeta tube to Manhattan, he knew he had to warn Percy before it was too late. He made his way over to the apartments. Nightwing didn't understand why Percy didn't just take the money he had offered him to get at least some liveable apartments to well live in. Percy was overstating the quality of the apartments when he said they were crappy the better word was soon-to-be-condemned.

He landed on the fire escape outside his window. Inside he could see Percy "working" on his computer. Well the computer was a bunch of other parts put together. When he had gotten around to asking about Percy just told him that he had found the parts. Which basically meant he took the working parts of broken computers and put them all in one.

Nightwing slid opened the window and stepped in. "You're late." Percy commented not even looking up from the computer. "What'd you break now." That was another thing Percy basically made a lot of his technology.

"What makes you think I broke something?" The hero questioned.

"Dick, I've known you for a while. You don't just stop by to chat." Percy said turning around. "Especially in that outfit." He added as an afterthought.

Dick sighed taking off his domino mask, "I came to warn you." He cut off Percy's response. "Not about the hacking, it's about The Justice League."

"Haven't hacked them yet, though I will admit that it has crossed my mind." At Dick's glare he held up his hands in surrender. "Wasn't planning on it tonight. Besides I'm going after Lex first remember."

"They are most likely planning to try and possibly send my team to kidnap you." Most people would be shocked, but Percy just looked amused.

"Because that worked so well the first time." Percy smiled recollecting the time he and Dick had been kidnapped together in middle school. Apparently, if you had to have money to be a friend of Richard Grayson, or so the idiots had thought. Then again they thought two twelve year olds one the ward of Bruce Wayne and the other a son of a Marine wouldn't know at least basic self defense skills. They had ended up escaping because Percy had decided he was sick of waiting for Batman to show up. So he had freed himself and started kicking butt. Not his fault that one of his "choices" had as Dick would say "asterous" fighting skills.

It was also, the first time he had shifted in front of well anybody. Well surprisingly Dick had took it well. He promised not to tell anybody. Then, Percy found out that Dick was Robin or Nightwing as he liked to be called now. Basically when Batman comes to save one kid time and time again you put two and two together.

"And..." Dick continued, "I kind of need you to fix this." He handed his mask over to the expert. Who looked over it thoroughly.

"You completely destroyed the camera and the air seal! How do you even do that! Your last mission was not underwater." Percy sighed. "You're so lucky I made extras." He then took the mask taking the back half off, so he could see the wiring. Every mask Percy made always had cameras and tracers in them, for heroing purposes only. Totally not to make sure his friend wasn't in too much danger.

He gently pulled out the frayed wire and the smashed camera. Knowing he couldn't salvage anything he threw them away. The tracers were still intact, so he left those in. He carefully placed a new camera in the slot and threaded in new wires. He then put the back on and applied an air seal. So water could get out but not in never know when you need that.

"All done, next time though you may not be so lucky." Percy said. "Please try to make it last more than a week."

"No promises." Dick said back as his communicator went off.

"Nightwing we have a mission, come back to Mount Justice immediately." Aqualad's voice came through.

"On my way now." Nightwing replied in an emotionless voice. Percy just rolled eyes handing his mask back to him.

"Go save the world." Percy said as Nightwing climbed out the window and swung off into the night.

End Chapter 5...