Some People Fall Into Love But It Fell Onto Me. Literally: Part 4

7/15/11

Makayla was a complete b-word. She was nice enough to hire movers to bring my things to Aiden's house. And when I say "movers" I really mean drunk ass frat boys. I was scared to go into the same vehicle with them but I kept telling myself "It's only a few blocks away. It's only a few blocks away."

The drive was one of the most painful things I had ever had to encounter. The drunk guys were just the icing on the cake. Brad, the tall, tan, brown haired, rich boy was the driver. He jerked the car around and kept slamming on the brakes because he saw "a dragon shadow on the ground!" Chad, his twin brother, was texting like a maniac and randomly bursted out laughing every time he recieved a text message. In a slurred voice he'd say "Dat guy, dat guyssssooo funnny!" 

Aiden sat next to me with Roger laying awkwardly on our laps. I had boxes on my free side and I'm sure Aiden had the same. I swear, those jerks hit every bump on the road to watch my face scrunch up in pain through the rearview mirror. Either that or they were just more drunk than I had thought of them to be. I glanced over at Aiden every time we sped over a pot hole and his face never faultered. He didn't even wince in pain. Lucky duck.

Moving in wasn't as bad, however. The two lunk heads carefully stacked all of my things on the dining room tabl, that was of course, after I tolf them Makayla had a nice "bonus" for them each if they brought my stuff in. The two greatly obliged to my wishes and quickly drove off in Makayla's direction when their task was complete. I wished I had thought of that before we had to get in the car.

I stared at my pile of belongings sitting on Aiden's small table. Aiden, himself, sat on the loveseat, facing out into space. He just sat, very unmoving. I was sure my decision was a little too rash. His house had only one room, a large room at that, but only one. His personal possessions were were all in order to where he remebered where it was. My things would just throw him off track. He could mistaken my toothbrush for his own or not realize the toilet lid was down.

My head began to ache as i thought of everyway living here was wrong. Then the positives started started rushing into my throbbing mind. No more Makayla. No more being at a pet store. No more scraming people in the dorms. No more wearing flip flops in the shower. More Aiden. More Aiden. More Aiden. A smile spread across my lips as I kept thinking about all the time I'd get to spend with Aiden.

"Gretch, are you even listening to me?" Aiden's voice interrupted my dreamy state of mind.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that for me?"

"i was trying to say that we can figure out where everything'll go tomorrow. I'll sleep down here again and you can sleep in my bed."

I smiled, wishing he could see how grateful i was.

-----

After having PB&J sandwiches for dinner, I decided it was time for myself to go to sleep. I was exhausted both physically and mentally. At least I only have classes on Wednesdays, I thought. As soon as i shut Aiden's bedroom door I realized i left my suitcase full of clothes downstairs. I was too lazy to go back down the stairs I had just trudged up, so I stripped down to my underwear and bra. It was really cold in the room and I practically jumped under the flannel sheets on the bed. i finally began to warm back up. I laid my head back onto one of Aiden's fluffy pillows and dozed off.

-----

All blurry eyed and drowsy, i rolled out of bed. My bladder was about to explode. I slowly shuffled to the bathroom door because taking actual steps caused too much pressure and pain. I opened the door to see it was the closet. i grunted and slammed the door shut. Again, I slowly shuffled back around the bed.

i swung open the correct door and all but peed myself. I walked straight into Aiden. he scared the living hell out of me. My face started burning as i realized Aiden was only wearing a towel around his waist. i just stood there, too embarrassed to move. Aiden was the first to speak.

"Today will be a good day." he chuckled and backed up  casually back into the bathroom. I was able to get a good look at his bare abs. They were nice. Incredibly nice and defined. I stopped my self from looking down any further from his chiseled upper half.

"More like interesting day." I huffed as I moved out of the doorway. The dull sensation of pee was coming back to my senses. "You can come on through now. I  moved."

"No surprise attack, OK?" He replied. I sighed. He thought I did it on purpose.

"It was an accident! I just really have to tinkle!" I quickly shut up. Tinkle? Of all other words for pee, I chose the one I said when I was 5. Aiden began full out laughing.

"I thought you did it on purpose because you are only wearing a bra, or so I could feel."

My face flushed even more at the comment. I went behind Aiden and started pushing him out of the bathroom. I grabbed the door in hand and retorted, "Well, that is what I wore to sleep in YOUR BED!" Aiden's face was priceless. A mixture of pleasure and shock crossed it. I closed the door triumphantly before he could reply with some snood comment. And before I actually peed myself.

-----

Author's Note (:

so what did you think? you likey?? I wrote this, as promised, on a bus on the way to Chattanooga for soccer camp and some of it when i was on a bus in Atlanta. I am home now and will be trying to type what i have written as many times as possible. i have strict computer usage rules though and wattpad isn't the only website i go on. i am a facebook junkie haha. well comment, vote fan and I'll update asap((: