You know she likes you...

Beep Beep Beep Be-

Turning off your alarm clock you lazily opened your eyes. You weren't a morning person, espically not on workdays like this Monday. You really weren't happy that you had to go to school today. It was enough that the results of the exams last week would be published today, for which you barely studied, and if this wasn't bad enough you had endure Midorima and Haruka again for five days.

Five. Freaking. Days.

Sometimes it even was six times a week because of the study-group you guys made. Actually only Takao, Midorima and you were in the group, but Haruka joined in as soon as she was a couple with the green haired basketball player.

However, the girl wasn't coming to study with you. No, she only came to take Midorima away from Takao and you when she was there, or she would simply distract everyone of you with her talking that seemed to keep going on for ever.

Haruka really could speak without making a point.

It was so exhausting to keep up your happy facade in front of the kissing pair, even if it was only every five hours when they thought nobody was looking. You knew it annoyed Haruka that Midorima didn't show his affection in public and the fact that she was annoyed by it, annoyed you on the other hand.

This girl had so much to suspend on him, why was she even with him in the first place? You honestly didn't know, but tried to be happy for your childhood friend since he seemed to be happy with her.

Sighing you got up and walked into your bathroom that's connected with your bedroom to get ready for school. You brushed your teeth, took a shower, combed your hair and changed into your school uniform before you went downstairs for breakfast.

"Ohayou...", you mumbled still a bit sleepy and sat down at the table where your parents sat already. "Ah, ohyaou sweetheart, how did you sleep?", your mother asked and placed an omelette in front of you.

"Um... great as always.", you told her and started to eat, while your mother eyed you suspiciously. She saw the dark eye rings and frowned. "Are you sure honey? You don't look like you slept well... did you have a nightmare?", your mother asked and rubbed your back soothingly up and down. You sighed before a little smile made it's way over your face. Your mother could really read you like an open book.

It was true that you didn't slept well, but not because of nightmares, that wouldn't be as painful as the situation you were in. When you were awake and in school, that was when you had a nightmare.

But in your dreams everything was fine, the problem was that it took hours for you to fall asleep lately. "I'm fine Mum, I just didn't have much sleep, that's all.", you told her and gave her a bright smile along with a kiss on her cheek. Giggling a bit she walked into the kitchen and wrapped up your bento for you.

"Sweetie, are Takao-kun and Midorima-kun coming over after school today?", your father asked and sipped at his coffee cup, his eyes never leaving the newspaper. "I suppose so, a test is coming up and we all need to learn for it. I will ask them and tell you once I know if they are coming or not.", you explained your father, who nodded in acknowledgment.

Once you finished your breakfast, you took your bento from your mother and put it in your school bag. You put on your shoes and yelled a short 'See you after school' to your parents before you left your house.

"Ohyaou, (N/N)-chan~!", you heared the happy voice of a certain dark haired basketball player. You giggled as you saw him waving at you, standing next to his bike, at the moment without the riksha Midorima forced him to drag every day.