Chapter Three

Blair walked in the suite, followed by Chuck hot on her heels.

Chuck slammed the door shut and locked it.

Blair whisked around, turning to face Chuck. She gripped his collar and started kissing him, like he was air and she couldn't breathe.
Chuck kissed her back with twice as much force, she tumbled backwards.

Chuck pushed her up against the wall for support and continued ravishing her.  There were both out of breath, he pulled away from Blair's lips and started kissing down her jawline, her neck and her collarbone.

Blair's breathing was just about to get back to normal when Chuck's lips claimed hers again.

She removed her hands from Chuck's hair and started removing his tux, tossing it carelessly to the ground before unbuttoning his shirt.

"I won't be able to be gentle with you tonight" Chuck said huskily, full of lust.

"Good, I don't want you to be." Blair muttered between breaths.

"You drive me crazy, Waldorf."  Chuck murmured in Blair's ear dangerously.

"Bass." Blair corrected.

Chuck momentarily stopped kissing her, and looked at her like she had just grown two heads.

"What?"  Chuck asked.

"Blair Bass." She repeated. 

"But you love being a Waldorf.  You don't have to change for me."  Chuck reasoned, knowing how much Blair valued her surname.

"I don't have to, but I want to."  Blair said, "I may love being a Waldorf, but I love you more." 

With that, Chuck crashed his lips against hers and lifted her legs and tangled them around him.

He carried Blair to the king bed, laying her down ceremoniously on the white duvet, before climbing on top of her and kissing her while his hands trailed down her bare thigh

Blair rolled around, so she was now on top and straddling Chuck.  She took her hair and placed in one one side of her shoulders and bent down to kiss him feverishly.

She trailed kissed all the way down Chuck's chest and went back to his lips.

The world faded away.  There was just the two of them. 
Nothing mattered, everything was forgotten.

---

"This is the first time we're here together."  Blair realized, tracing circles on Chuck's chest while there were both wrapped in covers, a mass of tangled limbs and bodies.

"Technically, it's not." Chuck spoke, reminiscing about the last time he was here. He was broken-hearted, he had lost the only thing that had ever mattered to him.
Just thinking about him made his heart hurt.

He squeezed Blair tighter, grateful that he was not only able to win her back, but marry her.

"Yes it it!" Blair exclaimed, not wanting to remember that part of her life.

Chuck knew how she must be feeling and decided to go along with her, to pretend as if those times never happened.

"Then, how about we explore the city?" Chuck suggested, giving Blair a kiss on the forehead.

"Paris is not a city! Paris is a world." Blair corrected him, she thought very highly of Paris. After all, who didn't? Paris was a magical place.

"Okay then," Chuck stood from the bed. "Let's go explore the world." He extended his arm to Blair who looked angelic lying between the covers with her hair sprawled messily over the pillows.

Blair took his hand, and instead of him pulling her up, she pulled him back town.

He tumbled down and landed back on the bed, or more precisely, on Blair.

"Paris can wait." Were the last words Blaire uttered before pressing her lips to his.
They couldn't get enough of each other and this time felt different.

Most of the times they were together they felt like ticking time bombs, like they would explode any moment, like something was waiting to tear them apart at any moment.

But this time, this time was forever. They were married.

They belonged to only each other and there was nothing that would be able to change that.

---

It was nighttime, although Blair and Chuck didn't know that. They were too engrossed in each other to notice the time passing by.

"I'm hungry." Blair spoke.

"Where do you want to go to dinner?" Chuck asked.

"Maybe we could order room service?"

"What do you want?"

"What's on the menu?" Blair asked.

"Anything you want"

"Is there no menu?"

"No, of course there is. It's just that the menu comprises of all your favorite foods." Chuck explained.

"Oh Chuck Bass, what have you done?" Blair sighed, faking exasperation, "A hotel in the middle of Paris, serving macaroons and all of my favorite foods? I might not want to go home ever".

"That won't be a problem." Chuck smirked.

"Let's eat on the balcony?" Blair suggested, wrapping her cream colored bathrobe around her and tying a knot, walking towards the curtains covering the two small door which lead to the balcony.

"What should I order?" Chuck inquired, wanting to please Blair.

"Anything really, I don't mind,"

Blair opened the curtains and proceeded to open the doors too.  She stood there, admiring the wonderful view.

There were no words to describe this kind of beauty.  In front of her were the twinkling city lights of Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the center, dominating everything.

She leaned against the intricate design of the balcony railing and took in the beauty.

She felt two arms snaking around her waist from behind, she relaxed into them, shifting her weight so that she was now leaning against Chuck.

Her hands that were clutching the railing were now around Chuck's hand that we're banded around her hips.

Everything was perfect in that moment.  She was in a city she loved with a man she loved even more.  She felt like floating, drifting.  It's been a long time since she felt so content. 

Her eyelids started to flutter with sleep.  She couldn't hold them open for much longer so she surrendered.  The minute she fell asleep, she could no longer stand upright, Chuck lifted her up and carried her to bed.

"Goodnight Blair."  He whispered even though he knew that Blair wouldn't hear him and kissed her hair before covering her with the duvet.

He sat there beside her staring at how peaceful and beautiful she looked while sleeping.