You have got to be kidding me!

Emily pov

"WHAT?!!!" I asked my mother to repeat her last sentence as I slammed down my laptop screen... Is she MAD???

"Emily..dear it's for your own good" she said as she forced a small smile onto her face. I got up off the sofa and stalked towards her.

"Mother...do you realise what you are saying!?? ....I'm your only child and you want me gone? To live with some heir to bloody millionaire business, a complete stranger, all because They're 'family friends'".  Her eyes widened as my hands gripped her shoulders, she looked terrified hahaha. Her face turned from terrified to neutral as she just gave me on last sad face before Walking away .

SOMEBODY KILL ME!!

Josh's POV

"Hey monique this is josh.....wasup?" I spoke confidently on the phone as the whiny voice replied. After a 5 minute conversation with monique (regular fling) I cut the call and made my way down the hallway to meet my father.. My billionaire father.. I'm pretty proud to be his son being rich had perks you know the regular girls, money, parties and popularity yep I got ALL that. I stopped infront of a big oak door and knocked on it before hearing a small "come in" I twisted the door handle and walked in Lounging on a large comfy sofa.

"Josh....son I feel it's time for me to pass my responsibilities down to you." my father said as his cold blue eyes bore into mine.

"But dad we discussed this.. I have to be married before that happens it's in the contract and besides I'm still studying. don't you want me to pass all my exams..?" I said as I tried to convince him ..haha pass my exams ohh please

"Pass your exams? josh you have failed all your classes and the only one you turn upto is detention. I'm fed up of your rotten attitude, it's time to grow up son." He said as he pushed  himself up from his chair and slammed the door behind him.

He wants me to grow up? Good luck dad