Chapter 1

I'm walking around in the forest when I smell wolf blood scent is not one of my pack and also I smell human scent I put a hand in the ground feeling the earth and look to the sky then in my head I start to see the forest I see a wolfblood chasing a woman and a kid no older than 14 my age I run towards where they are located I'm a wolfblood too as I get closer I can hear them running " run Henry!" The woman screams and the teenager runs in front of her, the wolf has them pinned around a tree so I decide to step up " leave them" I say and step in front of the woman and the teen, the wolf growls at me and my eyes turn yellow and the wolf charges at the woman pinning her down to the floor I change into wolf form and jump in top of the other wolf I bite the wolf hard on the front left leg and it backs away I look at it and step forward the wolf turns into a boy and I turn to my regular self " my territory my law you let them be" I tell the boy and he leaves " you guys alright?" I ask the woman and teen " yeah thank you my name is Emma and this is Henry" the woman says " I'm Fernanda but most people call me alpha" I say and shake their hands " how did you do that?" Henry asks " I'm a wolf blood i have every characteristic of a wolf but with human traits too unlike red we can turn whenever we want to" I tell him and the bell instructing is 12 o clock strikes " well I hate to leave but my pack needs me I'll see you guys around if you ever need me scream my name or whistle 4 times" I say and run away from there.
Emma's POV
This girl that can turn into a wolf just saved us " she's awesome" Henry says daydreaming " does Henry have a crush" I say and bump my shoulder to my sons and he goes red " maybe" he answers and we laugh going back to the town to Granny's dinner I enter and red appears in front of me " hey red" I say " hey Emma why do you have wolf scent?" She asks " we were attacked in the forest by a wolf and another saved us" I tell her " who?" She asks " Fernanda" Henry replies " I don't know her" red says " want me to call her?" I ask and she nods we go outside I scream her name and whistle like she told me to and we wait a couple of minutes and a wolf comes running down the street and stood right in front of us and she turns into the girl we saw " hi guys what's wrong?" Fernanda asks " red wanted to meet you" Henry replies and Fernanda stands in front of red and Bowes down " hello red" she says "" hello I'm guessing you are Fernanda" red replies " yes I am, now why did you call me?" Fernanda says then sniffs the air and her blue eyes turn into yellow "Fernanda what is it?" Red asks " get into the restaurant now" Fernanda says pushing us inside " no matter what don't come out I can handle this" she says and locks the door from the dinner and everyone just looks at us confused, we look towards the road seeing Fernanda standing in the middle then she turns to her wolf form and howls then 3 other wolfs appear beside her she looks at them and they sit, then without a warning a wolf charges at Fernanda from the side they start to fight she turns back into human And kneels on the floor then the other wolf does the same " what do you want?" Fernanda asks and stands up " your territory" the man says "never I'll protect storybrooke as long as I can from you" Fernanda says I see she has cuts on her arms and is bleeding on the leg " will she be alright?" Red asks and I shrug " let's make this fair" the man says and takes out two swords and hands Fernanda one "ready" the man says and Fernanda nods they charge at each other dogging each other's swings Fernanda cuts the mans right arm and shoves the sword into his stomach " you'll never get my territory you let the people be" she says and pulls her sword out " If I ever see you here again I won't hesitate to kill you, now go" Fernanda says and her voice rises the man stands up and walks away then all the wolfs turn into human revealing teenagers " alpha" they say happily and surround Fernanda " hey " she says " are you ok? We need to get you cleaned up" one of the teens says " I'm fine and yeah can you go inside and get the aid kit my leg was badly bitten by him" Fernanda says and one of them makes its way to us " do you have an aid kit?" The kid asks "yeah let me go get it" red says and runs to the bathroom then comes back and hands the kit over the girl runs back outside and they lay Fernanda down on the road and lift her right leg pant up halfway where you can see the huge bite mark " hold still" another of the teen says and they pour alcohol on the wound Fernanda face changes to a painful expression and bites her lip hard just as I  do then they wrap it in bandages and help her stand up " good?" The teen from before asks " yep let's go " Fernanda says and they all run away really fast "I feel like I know her" I tell red " she looks like you but also like killian, and she has his strong Irish accent too" red tells me and I nod thinking who she is.