The First Time I Saw Her...

Start from the beginning

Once seated, he gets his headphone and picks Oasis’ Wonderwall on his ipod… He closes his eyes and forces himself to relax… Then, he suddenly smells a scent… a perfume, perhaps… the smell is very feminine… He slowly opens his eyes... and once again, he sees the petite girl on the line awhile ago…

She’s sitting on the other wing parallel to his seat… She really is travelling alone… Nakatingin lang ito sa harapan… The girl seems to really not notice him… She seems very focus… He can see it on her eyes… And those eyes... it looks rounded and really… cute… a doll’s eyes…

When the plane’s already on air, nagsimula na nitong buksan ang bag… She gets a small pink pillow from it and hugs it real close to her… Then, she closes those doll eyes of hers…

Few minutes have passed, he’s still staring at her… The music on his headphone is now singing one of the classic songs, “Ready For Love” by Bad Company… Napakunot siya sa naririnig… Mukhang nang-aasar ang kanta… Pero hindi pa rin niya inaalis ang tingin sa babae…

She looks… really pretty… small, cute face… full, red lips… long eyelashes… She really has an innocent face… She almost looks like an angel… And a morena… Hmmm… Yeah, this is definitely his type… But she looks very young… She’s maybe around sixteen… And he can’t lose his virginity to a 16-year old girl… No way!

Natawa siya sa naisip. He really can’t believe he’s still a virgin… Who would have thought that the sole heir of Dela Rosa Empire and a lady magnet is still a f*cking virgin?... Well, maybe, he’s just been too busy with studies and trainings with the company… He just doesn’t have the time… or maybe no lady has triggered his desire yet…

He moves his gaze from the girl's face downwards… to the soft curve of her neck… to the delicate swell of her chest… to her small waist and the alluring curvature of her hips… Maybe, he’s wrong. Maybe, she’s legal. She seems to be not quite a girl, not quite a woman… But her face looks young… He returns her gaze to the swell of her chest… Then, something happens… Something uncomfortable really happens down there… on his pants…  He clears his throat and covers it with a blanket… But a part of the blanket now looks like a tent because of the bulge… Damn!

While doing his best to deflate the “bulge”, the girl turns on the side facing him. She’s still hugging her pillow with eyes closed… Mas nakikita na niya ang mukha nito ngayon…  And there he is, still looking at her… This may sound really corny… But he can’t blink… He forces himself to blink… But he really can’t... This girl who’s still a stranger is definitely captivating…

Now, this is going to be a long and uncomfortable flight… Uncomfortable, but in a real good way… “Ready for Love” is still playing on his headphone... And with that, he smiles… He f*cking smiles…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Japan…

Their flight is delayed. Kung kanina nangyari ang delay sa Pilipinas, he’ll definitely gonna be so pissed. But right now, he doesn’t even care anymore. Nakaupo lang siya malapit sa babae. Sinasadya na niyang mahuli siya nitong nakatingin dito… There’s just no way that he’ll let this opportunity go without knowing this interesting girl.

He keeps on staring at her intently. And she keeps on looking back at him from time to time… But she seems scared… Well, that’s not the emotion he wants from her... He needs to do something…

On instant, agad siyang tumayo at naglakad papunta dito… With the way she’s looking at him, she seems nervous now… He needs to say something nice…

Gino: Hi! Napapansin ko na wala ka yatang guardian na kasama...

Okay, that sounds like he’s a real stalker and it just sounds corny…