The Bright Side: Chapter 4

Lucy:

The airport is horrible, but at least we're leaving soon I hope the airplane is in better shape. The hallways here are long and dark and the food court is like ghost central no ones down there. *Now I see why we were brought here.. * I thought as our flight number was called "•flight 145, I repeat flight 145 your plane is ready•" the nice lady at the counter said. So my sister, brother and I all got up and walked to the plane we gave up on waiting for "uncle" because he wasn't coming with us.

The airplane was nicer than the airport that's for dang sure. The seats were so comfy and they reclined, I figured that Zack would end up playing with them and he did. After a few minutes the flight attendant said we would have slight air turbulence. Our plane ride went from enjoyable to bumpy for a few minutes. Other than that the flight was relaxing the flight attendant was very generous asking us every hour if we wanted refreshments.

Each time we gladly accepted becoming energized a little more by each drink we got. At least we didn't wreck the plane. I know we would've if the flight attendant wouldn't of told us that if we were good we could have ice cream when the plane landed.

---------------------------------------------

Candy:

Don't even get me started on the airport! It was soo HORRIBLY DISGUSTING. I wasn't so sure about anything there it was on a scale of 1 - 10 a 0 on the cleanliness level. The place was like a grave yard everywhere you went was deserted and quiet. I think the only place that was lively was the customer service desk the lady was calling flight numbers every few hours.

•FINALLY she called our number• I was relieved to get out of the rundown disgusting place. I was gonna miss my old house and even though Tom wasn't our real uncle I was gonna miss him as well, but for sure I wasn't gonna tell my sister or brother about it. •Don't you dare tell them either conscious!•

Anyways the plane is amazing! It's HUGE and fancy inside I was pleased with it. Then out of nowhere the airplane attendant said we would have slight air turbulence whatever that meant I started bouncing in my seat, but I didn't do it on purpose. I bounced so high I almost hit my head and then decided to buckle up. I wasn't planning on telling brother and sister about that cause it was embarrassing.

When we were finally off the plane I was kinda happy no more bouncing or almost hitting my head.

---------------------------------------------

Zack:

The airport was kinda scary all dark and no one around so I decided from just walking in that I was gonna stay close to my sisters. Uncle Tom left us after telling the lady at the counter which flight we were getting on. I miss him, but at least I have my sisters.

After what I thought was forever sitting in the dark airport the lady at the desk called our number and we all got up going to the plane. Getting on the plane was fast it was like no one else was with us empty like the airport, but it wasn't dark. I was grateful for that the lady on the plane brought my sisters and me snacks and drinks while we rode. I also played with the cool seats that went back and fourth.

The lady said something on a speaker about air and something else. Then everything was bouncy so I held onto the seat it stopped a few minutes later. When we got off the plane I didn't want to leave it, but I had to so i did sadly.