Chapter 2

A/N
Hey guys!! I just wanted to say, I've never been to Alcatraz before in my life so if I get some stuff wrong about it, just tell me and I'll happily change it, I am writing this book cuz I am trying to crack the case of the Anglin brothers and I thought it would be fun to put my knowledge into a book. This chapter is gonna be a short one, sorry!!
----------------–——--------------------

8:07PM, September 2 1961.

Well, I'm here. It took over a day to get here and then we went on a ferry! Across the bay of San Francisco. The jail is HUGE.

It don't look like I'll be able to escape this one easily.

The Warden that was in the bus's name is Gene Cheeseman, I tried my best to call him Warden Cheeseman but I bursted out laughing so he said just to call him Gene.

Gene grabbed my arm and and lead me into Alcatraz. "I can't believe a small girl like you is sent to a huge place like this." Gene said. "I'm not to small." I mumbled to him.

The inside was huge, I think I remember him saying that it was a 2 story. He lead me into a little office where a guy was sitting at a desk reading the newspaper.

"Excuse me." Gene said and the guy looked up. The man looked at me up and down. "Yes?" He asked Gene. "Miss Horan." Gene told the man. The man picked up a file that had my name on the front of it. "Oh yes, Desiree Horan, come with me." The man said standing up.

Gene let go of my arm and whispered "Goodbye and good luck." Then he left.

The man, which name is Kevin Busch, put new handcuffs on me and lead me down the hall.

We passed dozens of cells, all filled with men. I could hear them whispering things but I payed no attention. I was prisoner AZ1335. (Yes I know who had that number, but it's hers in the story)

Warden Busch showed me my cell, it had the same things as all the others. "Here ya go AZ1335." Warden Busch opened up the cell and uncuffed me. "Now unpack your bags and then lights out." He said locking the cell door and walking away.

I quickly opened my bags and took my stuff out and put it away.

Then I got into my bed for some well needed rest.