“Hell yeah I am, you said so yourself that I’m yours,” Pepper said getting pissed

“That was before,” He said glaring at her

“Before this slut came around,” She asked ignoring his glare and glaring at me. If looks could kill I would be dead

“Do not call her a slut!” He shouted at her, “Apologize to your Luna right now!”

Realization crossed her face and she looked scared, “I, I’m sorry Luna, my apology,”

She bowed and left quickly along with her little friends. Warrens hold on me was tight and protective. I wouldn’t have minded if he wasn’t holing around my ribs.

“Warren, my ribs,” I said and he quickly let go

“Are you okay did I hurt you,” He asked scared

“Yeah, I’m fine, just hurt a bit,” I said and smiled at him. He kissed me gently and grabbed my hand as we walked together to our lockers.

During first I felt Mable watching me as if she knew something was up. A couple of times I would look up and catch her looking at me as if she was trying to figure out something what was different before turning around not wanting to be caught staring.

Once lunch came around Mable finally figured it out when she came over holding Olivia’s hand and seeing me leaning against Warren with his arm around me.

“I knew it!” She shouted jumping up and down happily.

“Knew what,” Jackson said walking over and nodding at Warren and me while he ate a fry

“He marked her,” she said smiling, “See Oli I told you something was different.”

I blushed and hid my face behind Warrens back and laughed

“Sweetie you know only other werewolves and marked humans can see the mark, you don’t have to hide it from the normal people,” Olivia said still holding the jumping Mable’s hand.

“Well I know that now,” I said still a bit red making Warren laugh and kiss the top of my head.

Someone I didn’t know but knew was a teacher walked over and whispered into Warren’s ear that I couldn’t hear. Warren nodded and looked at me.

“I have to go angel, I’m needed. Come on Jackson,” He said kissing me and leaving Jackson following behind

“Why is Jackson following Warren,” I asked looking over at Mable and Olivia

“You don’t know,” Mable asked

“Know what,” I replied with my question

“Jackson is Warren’s beta,” Olivia said and handed me a packet of paper, “This should help you know who’s who in the pack since you’re going to be Luna.”

“How many people are there,” I asked looking through the papers and recognizing some of the names.

“Not many compared to most packs, some backs have about two thousand members,” Mable said still happy over what Warren did

The bell rang and we went to class, for the rest of the day I didn’t see Jackson or Warren. Once the last class ended I went to the parking lot and looked for Warren’s truck, which wasn’t there. I sighed and pulled out my phone calling him. He didn’t answer. I closed my phone and started to walk home.

After a while of walking car pulled up next to me and rolled down the window. I walked a bit faster scared and it followed me

“Mable don’t do that she probably thinks we are stalkers,” I heard Olivia say and I sighed in relief

I turned to the car and looked at them, “She’s right you know,” I said

“That’s the point,” Mable said smiling, “Two things, one, you got the part of a towns person/dancer in the play,”

I shrugged not really upset over it, “I’m okay with that,”

“And two, do you need a ride,” she asked

“Nah, its fine, my house is not that far,” I said and smiled, “But thanks for the offer.”

Mable shrugged and drove off and I sighed. I continued to walk until I got home. I stopped in my drive way when I saw the door wide open. I immediately called Warren and stayed by my car.

He didn’t pick up and I called back a couple more times all being sent to voice mail. I got fed up on the sixth time and left a voice mail telling him how someone’s in my house and I was going in.

I walked into the house slowly with a rock I found on the ground. I heard voices in the living room and walked there slowly not wanting to alert them that I’m there.

I turned the corner and saw who was there. I dropped the rock making it clatter on the ground as they turned toward me.

“Mom, Dad,” I asked confused.