Making Up

You sit on the roof of your guild, Fairy Tail, with a solemn expression on your face, a (F/C) guitar in your hands.

For some reason, you could not get a certain memory out of your mind. A memory involving yourself and a certain white haired, ice make mage, but it was not a very good memory.

'All I did was talk to my friend, but I didn't think he would get so jealous as to call me that...' Your expression turns into sadness, but you shake your head, trying to rid yourself of the pain that comes with the memory.

Grabbing your guitar, you begin to tune it, and once it tunes just right, you start to strum a sad tune.

It is the same song you wrote when your father left you, because of his own selfish issues, so you were alone, trying to take care of yourself, until you found Fairy Tail. When that happens, you end up moving in with Lucy and becoming her roomate.

Feeling tears start to flow down from your (E/C) eyes, you begin to sing,

"Travel to the moon
Kimi wa nemuri yume wo toku
Dare mo inai, hoshi no hikari
Ayatsurinagara
Tsuyoku naru tame
Wasureta egao
Kitto futari nara torimodosu

Kizuite
I'm here waiting for you
Ima to wa chigau mirai ga atte mo
I'm here waiting for you
Sakebi tsuzukete
Kitto kokoro wa
Tsunagu ito wo tagutteru
Ano koro no watashi
Me wo samasu you ni
No need to cry
Travel in silence
Te wo nobaseba fureru no ni
Kimi wa tooi, sore wa
Omoide no naka no koto
Koe ga kikoeru
Me wo tojireba
Chiisana itami sae
Itoshikute

Mitsumete
I'm here waiting for you
Kaze ni fukare hitori mayotte mo
I'm here waiting for you
Sora wo miagete
Zutto kokoro wa
Te wo hirogete mamotteru
Ano koro no kimi ga
Furikaeru made
No need to cry

(Feel something, feel nothing
Listen closely, listen closely)
Wide open ears
Disarm the dream tickler
In the constant moment
(You will find me where it's quiet
Listen closely, listen closely)
Let the blood flow
Through all the spaces
Of the universe"

Clapping is heard and you turn around, only to meet a shirtless, white haired member of Lamia Scale, who is only wearing a pair of shorts.

Looking away, you wipe your tears hastily and tip your head down, strumming your guitar quietly while speaking, "Why are you here?"

His arms wrap around your neck from behind and he hides his face in your neck, nuzzling it, "I came here to apologize. I shouldn't have snapped like that, but I was jealous...jealous of someone else being so close to you and feeling like I would lose you. I already lost Ur to Deliora and I can't lose you to another man." You feel your heart warm up at your boyfriend's words and hold his hands, "I forgive you and you'll never lose me to anyone since I am yours and only yours. I suggest getting to know the person I talk to instead of getting jealous instantly, okay?"

Lyon chuckles and kisses your cheek, then lays his cold hand on your cheek, stroking your (H/C) hair. He presses his lips against yours in a sweet, passionate kiss.

He may be a little overreactive and possessive, but those were just a couple, out of thousands, of things you loved about him.