Chapter 2: Just One Problem...

Hey guys! I am SO sorry I haven't posted. I don't have internet all the time so I'll try my best to post... But here is chapter 2!

"Double D?... Double D? DOUBLE D!" A voice yelled. Double D opened his eyes. He gained consciousness and he saw his friends leaning over him. He sat up and placed a hand on his forehead, breathing heavily. "I-I just had the most horrific nightmare. I dreamt that I was to give a speech about Fitness Programs. Thank The Lord it was only a dream." He said with a relieved chuckle. Eddy shook his head. "Hmm... Nope. That wasn't a dream, brainiac." He stated. Almost as if on signal, Double Ds face paled once again. "S-so you mean... I have to speak... About.. Sports?" He stuttered. Eddy shrugged his shoulders. "What's the big deal? It's just a lousy speech!" He exclaimed. Hearing this, Double D made an irritated face. "And what will it matter to you? You can barely present a satisfactory class essay!" Double D stated, in a matter of fact manner. Eddy went to protest, until he realised what Double D had said was true. "Well... I'm sure you can pull off some of the sports, right?" Eddy asked. Big mistake. "Are you crazy? Do you know what kind of physical attributes a person needs to sustain a quality performance in sports? Need I remind you that while physical education is important in ones life, it can also result in -" Double D rambled on, stating all the pros and cons in doing sports without proper training. Eddy only rolled his eyes in response. "Well jeez, if it's such a big deal for you to do it on your own, why don't you do some of your research, talk to an expert, anything to make you stop whining!" Eddy groaned. Double D stopped. "Talk to an expert..?" He repeated. Eddy rolled his eyes again, as he began walking back down the hall. "That's what I said, genius..." The thought ran through Double Ds head, over and over again. Until a familiar voice echoes through the hall.

"OUTTA THE WAY, DORKS!" It yelled. The Eds turned around, to see, none other than, Kevin, running towards them, with one of the teachers hot on his tail. "Kevin! You get back here this instance!" She yelled. Kevin laughed and ran past the Eds, making them jump. As Kevin continued down the school hall, Double D watched as he did. Then, those four words passed his mind again.

"Talk to an expert."

Double D contemplated that idea for a minute, not noticing Eddy trying to speak to him. "Yo, Double D! Cmon, we've gotta get to Math... Double D?" He asked his friend. Eddy frowned, realising he wasn't getting any attention. He walked up to him, and snapped his fingers in front of Double Ds face. Double D came back to reality, and quickly glared at Eddy. "O-oh! I'm sorry. D-Did you say something?" He asked, plainly. Eddy couldn't help but face palm. "We've gotta go to Math Class! Of I'm late to class again, I'm getting a detention..." He groaned. "So cmon, let's go!". With that, Eddy turned and headed down the hall on his left, with Ed following behind him.

Double D took a few steps in Eddys direction, then stopped. He peered over his shoulder, seeing as Kevin disappeared around the corner.

"DOUBLE D!" Eddy yelled, frustrated.

"Oh, o-okay! Coming...!"