I fucking hate you but I love you

Part 2

Yn pov
After he told me that I was freaking scared those words did some to me made feel some type of way I wanted to scream and shout but nothing came out I was shocked and then he didn't even help me up he just walked away then I just got up and walked towards home but turned around and saw this Nigga still flirting with the thot I just rolled my eyes and went home.

Skipping later on tonight
12:00am
I was sleep in my bed and I heard something hit my window and I just thought it was the tree in front of it but it wasn't and the bad thing about it was I home alone and it got louder and I got up and was about to walk to the window but before I was there grabbed a bat because I didn't know what or who was at my window but when I got close enough to it I saw it pryce high yella ahh good thing I did grab this bat just in case I have to use it if u know what I am talking about (hint hint) but anywho I opened it a little bit and asked him what he wants and can he come and nope and this Nigga gone havethe nerve to ask why not and I gave him a Nigga is you stupid face. And I asked if he had lost turn memory. and he said he didn't he just wanted to talk. And I said we talki'g right now and he said just opened the window up and had to think if I should or not. But I opened it up and sat down on my window seat and looked at him. And he smiled and I just had a blank face kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes and said what do you want to talk about Pryce and he I 'm about earlier and I said sure you are then he tried to grab my hand and snatched away from him and stood up and he got up to and picked me up and layed me down on my bed and he tried to kiss me but I move and tried to push him off but held down and kissed me and touch face and gtabbed my waist aput me on top of him and tears fell from my eyes as I remember when everything was perfect between us but now everything is slowly crashing down to remember the I first time met Pryce when I was 12 he was the new kid at school and would always wear long sleeve shirts because his farther use to beat him well at least that's what everyone use to say until one day me and tajanay were walking down the street going to the park and we were passing this house and we heard yelling and crying cursing then we hear a loud sound like a gun and then everthing went quiet and me and tajanay were hiding behind a car and then we saw ambulance and police cars and morebut the bad thing about is Pryce killed his father because he was beating his Moma up real bad pryce mom was beautiful and when she came out the house her clothes were ripped and her face was black and blue and she had reign close to her side and Pryce sitting down on the steps in front of there house looking down I was just staring at him and from that day on I thought he was special to me but now Pryce has really bad nightmares every now and then but he say when he with me they go away .but I remember it like it was yesterday. But my thoughts were interrupted by Pryce mumbling something in his sleep. I could quite put a finger on it but I could of sworn he said Yn I love u wake up please wake then he started getting loud really and I jump up hard and started shaking him and he opened his eyes and grabbed me so tight and hugged and kissed me and said don't ever leave me and I was scared and I asked him what he was dreaming about and he paused for a minute and then spoke I dreamed about............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUE

SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER OH AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TWICE A DAY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND LET ME NO IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS AND PLEASES SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT NO WAY OUT AND U CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ALMIGHTY_NUKEE

~SHONTE~