"Draco!" She shouted as she came running to Draco and hugging him.

"Hey don't get mad at us. I'm sorry for acting like a lunatic." Mione said.

"That's fine. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at her." I pointed to the girl throwing herself to Draco.

"Oh that girl, she's Pansy Parkinson. A slut as we all know." Hermione said.

"I mean look at her."

"Oh, she's just like that. Don't worry." Mione and Harry laughed. I frowned.

"Why laugh? i'm in a state of panicking here. I like the guy and nobody told me he has a bloody girlfriend." I said. I looked over to the table and glared at them both, Pansy and Draco.

I feel anger crawling up to my chest and heart. I have no rights and what happened last night was a one time thing, how can I fall so fast. But then I can't stop glaring to the point that I wanted to cast something on her, nothing deadly. Rain actually started to pour on her head. I swear I can do more than rain and not just that. I, Lily Joe, do wandless spells. It's a thing they teach us back in my old school.

She started screaming to the point people started to wonder how the hell did that happen. That's a point for me.

"Lily? Did you do that?" Mione asked.

I ignored her. Draco looked at me with assurance I was the one who did it or he knew I saw everything but I just mouthed, jerk. I feel heart broken until I felt someone hugged me.

"Li, it's okay but may I ask how did you do that." Mione said, trying to make me feel better.

"Wandless spells are simple things. I'm going to go now. Off to classes." I said, walking outside.

I just waited outside the Greenhouse Three since the others are still at the Great Hall, eating. It's Monday today, we've got Herbology first with Professor Sprout.

It's stupid how I fell for a git like him that fast. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. He could have told me first before saying those fucking words. I love you. Is it even worth it? Did he even mean it? How stupid of me.

Maybe I should have just listened to Hermione and Harry. Maybe they were right about him being a stupid bad-boy git.

Stupid to believe in your I love you's. You're just a git, you really are what people say. I may be a slytherin at heart but fuck you Malfoy, I AM NO WHORE LIKE THOSE SLYTHERIN SLUTS YOU DATE.

I hear footsteps walking towards my direction. Maybe students going to Greenhouse 3. I didn't bother, I may shed a tear but i'm not crying on a bloody unworthy situation.

"Lilith!" I hear a voice call and I ignored it.

"Lilith, i'm sorry. Please let me explain." Malfoy.

"Go away, I don't need to hear your explanation. What I saw is enough."

"You heard her Malfoy! Go away!" Harry.

"Back off Potter, i'm trying to fix this." Draco pushed Harry off.

"Watch it Malfoy." Harry warned. Draco stood up and got his wand from his pocket and same with Harry.

"Stupe-"

"Petrifi-"

What's wrong with these boys? What's wrong with people here? Anger and pain through my chest and suddenly the boys stopped moving as I snap my fingers...

"Lily how did you?" Mione asked.

"Wandless spells."