4

Imagine future Barry coming back to your time and hugging you.

You walked down to the apartment you and your boyfriend Barry shared. Your hands were full of groceries so you had a hard time getting your keys out of your purse.

After a few minutes of muttering colorful words to the door it finally opened.

You put down the groceries and saw Barry in his flash suit looking at our pictures.

"Barry?" You asked. Want he at STAR Labs? He turned around and took off his mask.

"(Y-y/n)" he asked his voice shaky. You wondered what made him upset but then you were engulfed in a large Barry hug and hugged him back just as tight.

"What's wrong Barry I thought you weren't going to be home till later." You said into his neck.

"(Y/n), I'm.. Im not Barry from now. I uh this is gonna sound crazy but I'm Barry from the future...and you.." He stopped and pulled you back tears in his eyes.

Once I finally got a good look at him I could see he was telling the truth he had scruff and looked older in general but still young at the same time.

"I what Barry?" You asked him hold his face with your hands. He blinked away the tears.

"You-" he stopped "You died.. And it was my fault I couldn't stop the reverse flash and he killed you.. I just miss you so much.. I love you so much (Y/n).." You couldn't believe what he was telling me. You shook away the thought of yourself dying

"Hey... Bar look at me.. I will not die on you. I promise ok? We will change the future ok? I love you." You say and kiss him. He nods and you sit in his arms. Until he says.

"I have to go back." He says letting you go.

"I love you (y/n)" he said holding you close.

"I love you too Barry." You say and letting him go.

Then he sped off and you waited to see the Barry from your time come home.

"(Y/n)! I'm home!" He said to see you in the living room looking at the pictures were future Barry stood.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" He asked. You nodded and wiped your tears and put away the groceries that you forgot about.

"It's ok Barry I'm ok." You said and hugged him close knowing you wouldn't have much time left with him.