Bad Guys

• Didedikasikan kepada J.K.Rowling

No, this isn't about how I hate bad guys. I ****ING LOVE THEM, D@MN IT!!!

Yes, I really and truly do.

Want proof? Here you go: My favorite character in Harry Potter is Bellatrix Lestrange. After her, Doloris Umbridge. After her, Severus Snape (who is a good guy, D@MN IT, but I have to name him for this). And after Snape, IS VOLDEMORT. AKA TOM RIDDLE. AKA THE DARK LORD. AKA A FREAKING AWESOME BAD GUY.

But Bellatrix will always be my "little cackling girl hyena from The Lion King." Yup. Voldemort's Scar and Bellatrix is his girl hyena. Most definitely.

My friends still make fun of me for liking Bellatrix. And they are still of the belief that Snape is a bad guy, even though they READ THE SERIES. Yep. But as for Umbridge and Tom Marvolo Riddle (Voldemort. Read the series.), they just give me looks and pretend to pull away, horrified. It is kinda weird to like Umbridge. She's actually worse than Voldemort. She's a horrible person just for kicks, while Tom actually has a reason, and a goal.

Ooh, and I like Loki.

Bad guys actually have a personality. Good guys just go around being do-gooders. There's no fun in that.

But the bad thing about villains in movies - why are they all British? Sure, they sound all awesome with an accent, but making the villains dark and British is getting really old... Like REALLY old... Yeah.

And the heroes - freaking ginormous muscles (which don't really exist, no one has muscles bigger than the rest of their darned body), perfectly white, shining, straight teeth (not real unless you have something done to them - your teeth can't look like THAT naturally), and all-over stunning good looks (if you're a normal person, which you may have noticed I am not).

Go die in a hole, good guys,

earthdagger15