4

Her smile makes me smile, her laugh is infectious, her heart is pure and true, above all I love that she is my daughter
- Dia

Oh was Regina in so much trouble after the curse was broken. I sat on the living room couch as my mom rushed around pacing a little my eyes following her gently as she silently freaked out over everything.

" Mom," I coo, " There's no reason to get worked up about this."
" There is a reason to get worked up about this," she chides at me rubbing a hand into her hair.

I sigh watching her go back to pacing knowing she was trying to think of some way to get back to Neverland. She told me that place was beautiful if you knew the right people and were on the right side with them. Her eyes dull slightly as she sighs sitting on the window sill. I watch her gently eyes wavering as I look into hers.

" Mom we'll find a way to get back," I coo gently glancing out the window past her to an angry crowd of people marching down the street.

She looks behind her, eyes widening making her get up quickly going to go grab a sweater. I follow her wearily running a hand through my hair rubbing my face a little. She walks out of the house swiftly, her pace quick as she tries to catch up with the mob, me trailing behind her. We follow the mob as they angrily march to Regina's house, Dr. Whales fist pounding on the door. Regina opens the door calmly looking at all of them coldly, seeing me and my mother eyes softening for a split second. I watch as Regina get yelled at by Whale knowing everyone was upset even us a little but we forgave her. I frown knowing it was her doing but feeling a bit bad that she was getting yelled at. Glancing to my mother I move away from her into the enraged crowd moving up to the front slowly making my way to Regina looking to Whale.

" You need to leave," I hiss quietly taking Regina's side sending him a little glare.

He glares at me taking no interest only when I step in front of Regina blocking him from her. He grabs the color of my sweatshirt my mother rushing through the crowd to pull him away, Regina glares at him flipping back the tails of her coat, smirking darkly.

" You wanted to see your queen? Well my dears, here she is."

The crowd flinches everyone ducking except me and my mom, Regina's smirk fades as no magic is produced from her hands Whale jumping on top of her not having magic. I try to grab him but he pushes me away my mother trying to hold back all the other people beginning to rush towards her. Emma, Mary Margret, David, and other push through the crowd Emma yelling to get out of her way. I watch her as she snarls at Whale, David and Mary Margaret stepping saying that Regina should just be locked up. Regina looks at me nodding knowing I'd be taking care of Henry for her while she was gone. I watch them go looking at my mom wearily reaching to her patting her shoulder gently.

I sit in my room a few hours later thinking about everything that happened sighing slowly getting out of my bed rolling my shoulders. The ground shakes and I lean up against my dresser for support eyes widening. I run out of my room downstairs seeing my mom was alright smiling slightly nodding to her grabbing a light jacket running out of the house to find Henry. I cough slightly running down the street towards Regina's house for Henry. Stopping I see him rush out the door running towards me into my arms hugging me tightly.

" We need to find my mom," he croaks.

I nod taking his hand flinching as something screeches in the air making me stop and hold him protectively. After everything silences I look to him smiling gently and we take off looking for everyone. We arrive seeing Regina hold David to the wall vines growing from the drywall Henry calling out to her sadly. I rush to David as he falls down making sure he was ok while Regina talked to him, glancing over to them.