Sappy Stuff

Romance. Ugh.

Oh, I'm not stopping at "romance." I'm going to ****ing talk about sex and all that stuff in this first chapter. So shut up and read or stop right now. Done.

Let's start with "romance." *shudder* Most of it you see in movies or books. Where the guy and the girl go out for a moonlight walk in the garden at a party and the girl's scantily clad. Then they start passionately kissing, slobbering over each other's faces. Eew. Just stop. Gross.

But why do most movies have this scene? BECAUSE ALMOST EVERY FICKING GIRL LIKES IT, THAT'S WHY. Why do they like it? DON'T ASK ME, I THINK THEY'RE IDIOTS.

And in the book, where the girl falls in love with the muscled guy at first sight. Dudes. This doesn't actually happen in real live. There's no love at first sight. No. Just no. And then he falls in love with her and the rest of the story is slobbering. *cringe*

Now, let's go on to the FICKING RAPE SCENE. Almost every SINGLE FICKING BOOK on Wattpad has it. There's a party, girl goes out to get fresh air, guy who she doesn't recognize cuz she's drunk comes out with her, he starts undressing her, she starts screaming, he pushes her up against the wall and slaps her, guy who she likes finally comes out and beats the crap out of the dude right when she's about to get raped. STOP RUINING MY STORIES, SICKOS. IT WAS PERFECTLY OK UNTIL THEN!!.

Then there's all the bits where the guy invites the girl to come sit on his lap. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, STUPID. YEESH. Just stop. Ok? We don't need all this junk.

What you should have learned by now:

~Rape scenes in books: NO.

~Sex references: NO.

~Love at first sight: NOT HAPPENING.

~Romance: What's in movies and books isn't real. You'll know when you're in love when you actually are. It isn't like movies and books. Fer realz.

Not peace,

earthdagger15