Nigga Really

Hakeem Pov

After the auditions i went to talk to mexican barbie . She got talent and i really want to work with her. " So...... , i say and all she did was put ger finger to my lips and said we will talk tonight and left. I felt my self get turned on but then i thought about Naomi.I wonder would she mind. She would understand its just buisness right? While thinking Moma pulled me over and told me to clean up with her. Later on i decided to go meet up with Becky. She texted me the details and in five minutes i was there.
I knocked in the door and becky came to the door with red and black rob and full face of makeup. I could smell her perfume from here .
"Come in", she said .
.....................................................
Naomi pov
The first thing i felt when i opened the door was disgust, pain, hurt and betrayl.
Hakeem was all up in the hotub with ugly azz bitch. Before i could react NeNe was throwing cuss words left to right. "YOU NASTY LOW DOWN ASS NIGGA", she yelled. Hakeem looked up at me and was trying to explain. "Who are you, "The Bitch", said.
"Hakeem ex girlfriend that who i am"carry on with yall nasty azzes, i say shaking with anger. NeNe was already draging me out the door . Talking crap. "Oh and suprise i say throwing my pictures of our new baby to him.
"Im three months pregnant ", i say and left. Thinking about how i was going to burn all his shit.