How does a zodiac cry

Aries: Hides their face so no one will see.
Taurus: Very rarely will you see this zodiac cry.
Sagittarius: They don't want to, they'll hold it in until they're just too overwhelmed.
Capricorn: They're silent about it, you wouldn't notice it unless you truly looked at them and into their eyes.
Aquarius: It starts slow, and they begin to fight and struggle to breath and all the sorrow just overpowers them until they feel helpless.
Pisces: Usually they have no shame in it, they have emotions they know that.
Libra: Take all that pain and put it into one person, they'll struggle their best to equal it all out and calm it down but sometimes they just can't and the tears will overflow.
Cancer: They find it hard to breath or gather themselves, and will usually cry more than needed because they just can't grasp onto the fact that the sorrow has ebbed away.
Scorpio: It's very hard on this one, it feels as if they've been betrayed.
Virgo: Will usually cry over every simple thing because when they see it, it's a lot worse in there eyes.
Gemini: Their tears come firm compassion most of the time, but when it's of sorrow they'll cry for very long periods before they'll begin to cope.
Leo: Usually find themselves crying for other people than they do themselves.