Alice

Here's a little story about a girl named Alice.

Alice was an artist in her young age, she drew amazing animals her mother and father were proud of her.

When she was little she had a friend they both got bullied .. A lot. The boys would never leave them alone, Alice had a mind that could think deeply and she could talk to grown ups like she was one herself. Her friend had to always be there for her because they were best friends and Alice got hurt too easily. Alice had a weight problem all her life when she was young, causing most of her bullies to pick on her. She always thought it was her fault that they got bullied.

Alice's friend was a good friend so they got called lesbians. Alice nor her friend were not lesbians, but girls verbally hurt her, and boys beat her. It hurt it truly did but Alice was still young and she had her parents to comfort her, she also believed it would get better.

Lets skip a little farther into Alice's she still trusted her parents and tried to be positive. She was growing into a beautiful young girl her farther always told her. She believed him she didn't care about her weight. She started to draw magical creatures her parents were amazed by them. She fought with her brother like any siblings would do but she still loved him. The bulling still happened but not as often.

We're now going to skip to 7th grade. Alice found the most beautiful thing she thought, anime and manga. She loved it so much she got obsessed with it, badly. It started with the cute little chibis and cute boys but as she went into 8th grade she found the demonic and bloody anime and manga. She loved it it was her drug her escape to another world. She got too stressed with her friends and school, and of course her family. Her parents noticed she started to wear black, and a lot of it. She started drawing and never showed anyone what her drawings were because they were her world and her world was dark and grey. Alice decided to stop eating, in order to feel something, and she knew if she lost weight maybe the bulling would stop.

She started to get bullied at school again. Always feeling pathetic and in pain.

Alice needed a way out and to get rid of some of her pain. So she decided enough was enough. She took her pain into the shower. She scratched her wrists and thighs. Oh and how the blood ran as not like the tears from her eyes. No tears ran. She knew it was wrong but it felt good, it was her new way out. For the next weeks Alice never wore shorts or short sleeves.

One night her mother found the scars on her wrists. Alice's mother started to cry and calling for her father. They had a long talk, her mother crying and her dad displeased. Alice stood her ground but her parents didn't understand, she knew they wouldn't. Her mom took away all her manga and anime, which put her in a place of not knowing what to do with herself so she was seen laying around doing nothing and not talking.

Her dad told her that she was beautiful and why would you ruin that? Alice laughed every time he said that to her. Alice never once looked at herself and said she was beautiful when she was old enough to think for herself. Her mother scared for Alice's own life called a psychologist for Alice to see. Alice begged not to go, but her mother insisted. Now Alice is thinking to herself great another thing to add to my freakishness.

Alice always kept her problems to herself, so now that she had to go see a psychologist she didn't know what to do. She was a lost girl digging her own grave. She met the psychologist and thought he was nice, he told her ways to solve her problems and get rid of some of the stress. Now Alice knew that she should tell him everything but some things she had to keep to herself, they were her dark secretes.

Alice finally got antidepressants it helped her a bit. But she still kept things to herself.

She got the guts to tell him that she saw and heard things. The things she saw were scary and unpleasant. The stuff she heard was driving her into insanity. She never told anyone about this before, but the psychologist understood, to a point. The psychologist asked her if she scratched herself again, she lied every week and said no. He never found out that she was lying.

Alice still got bullied at school, but she had good friends that were there for her. When she hesitated to tell her parents her best friend convinced her to tell them. She loves her friends but constantly isolates herself, because of her depression. She never wants to hurt anyone but herself, so she wondered why people hurt her.

Now Alice still has problems, but she is trying to get over them. She doesn't want to die she believes she just wants to be saved.

Alice is a fictional character, but whoever said the story wasn't real .