Ch.12

Ryan's pov

I was crying wish someone would love but it would never. My mate is to pretty for me. No wonder she left me. She could find...... I was cut off by soft hands wrapping around me.

"Why are you crying?" I heard Maya's voice quietly said. I turn and nuzzle her neck. I can't believe she came back. "Are you ok Ryan? Why are you crying? Answer me please?" She cried. I pulled lose and got some paper. I wrote "it's stupid." "No it's not tell me." Maya said. "I thought I lose my mate. I just wanted love. I understand if you want to go." I wrote on the paper. "Ryan it's not stupid. It sweet of to worry about that. It's going to be a hard choice with you three. Not so much with Jason. He's being a litting jerky. It would be hard if he was sweet like you and protection like Zander." Maya said. "I'm sorry Maya. You don't have to pick if you don't want too. I feel like I made you feel bad." I wrote. "It's ok. I'm going to take a nap." Maya said. She fell asleep in my lap.

An hour when by, before my brother's got home. Jason bursted the door down and screamed at because Maya was laying in my lap. I was scared. I carefully laid Maya's head on a pillow and then got up and ran to my room. Jason tackled me down and hit me. "What did I tell you about my mate?" Jason yelled. He was hurting me. I began to cry again. Zander and Maya ran thought the hallway. Zander grabbed Jason of me. His eyes showed anger. "Jason!!!! What do you think your doing?" Zander's wolf started to come out as he punched Jason's mouth. "Take Ryan to his room and stay with him awhile." Zander told Maya. Maya did as Zander said to. We laid on the bed. Maya was curled up to me. "Do you care if I ask what happened in the hall? Why he jumped on you?" Maya ask me.