Trip to Singapore

Lauren's POV-
It's mid summer and I'm heading off to the airport with my favorite boys Alex Burriss and Yousef Erakat. It was 2pm in the morning and we were in our car heading  to the airport, Roi was driving us their it was a it was a half an hour drive. By the time we arrived it's was 2:30 am and we are in the queue to check-in our luggage. Alex (my boyfriend who I am currently dating which is kept as a secret) volunteered to help me carry my luggage.
"I already found my 2:30 am workout" Alex said
I laughed, Yousef then said
" right here typical Alex"
We were walking to our gate then the boys suddenly spotted Starbucks and caught their eyes on it. It was necessary For a 3:00 am cafe. 10 minutes later we were lining up to board the plane.
We looked for our seats in first class Alex and I was paired with each other and Yousef was sat next us in the middle lane. Soon later I then realised that this was a 20 hours trip.
Alex's POV-
Lauren had laid her head on my shoulder as she was snoozing away mean while Yousef and I were taking selfies and video blogging one another for our channels.
"Please may you turn of all devices as we are about to depart from Los Angeles to Singapore" the lady said over the microphone.
We really didn't listen even though it was for our safety but Yousef and I are rebels so.
We started to get quite and we both had many things do I started to edit my Vlogs and after a while I got pretty tired so I dozed of to sleep.
Hours later I woke up and we were 12 hours away from arriving and Lauren was awake and posting a bunch of selfies on her Instagram and Yousef was still editing.
Yousef's POV
I've been sitting and editing my videos for hours now and I think it's time i should head to sleep as its is only 11 am in the morning but all I could think about is Lauren and how Hot she is but not in a creepy way. I Am now currently walking to the bathroom after so much Starbucks and water before the trip and I feel like I'm going to fill the toilet and it will over flow but oh well.As I finished Lauren was outside the door waiting and she went in and I stood outside waiting for her so we could have a quick chat as we haven't spoke that much to one another.

She hoped out of the bathroom and I told her
"Our eyebrows are always on fleek even If we are really tired"
She giggled and crested on my arm which made me blush but I swiftly ran back to my seat whilst trying to look normal.

12 HOURS LATER

We finally got here and we headed to gate 12 to find our luggages on the conveyer belt and this time I had volunteered to carry Lauren's luggage but she said Alex had it all under control. I then thought it over and over unless they had something that they were both hiding but their could no way cause I'm pretty sure Lauren likes me not Alex but I continued looking for our extra bags.Soon after we collected our bags we went through
Immigration and got escorted out to our taxi and boy was it hot, I met a few people of our family and I asked them
"What is green tea?"
And of course the answer is
"Green tea is green tea if it is just green tea"
And that make me feel very happy and it is a good feeling to know that people actually know you.
Lauren's POV
I walked past so many of my fans and its was so amazing to see them, it was also so amazing to spend time with my best friends. This moment was only for a while but its was time to head off to our hotel, when we arrived Simmi was their and she was there to come with Yousef. Afterwards we got checked-in and of course Alex and I were together and Simmi and Yousef was paired with each other which I don't think is awkward for them cause they have been friends for a long time so...

Its was only 2pm at Singapore and all 4 of us went down to the pool for a little sun bathing and a dip in the pool . Simmi and I was sun bathing whether the boys were having fun in the pool. Soon later it started to get really hot but it wasn't too hot for a hot tub.   
"It's been a long time since I've been having this much fun with my friends" Simmi said
"Me too" Alex said
"It's really nice to have some qualities time with your friends not just in collaborations but outside of YouTube" I said
Yousef then added " best friends you mean!"
*smirks at alex*
I thought it was quite a suspicious move but I mean it's just a smirk so I didn't worry about it that much. After the pool we were all tired so went into our rooms and we all showered and Alex and I decided to have a nice little nap before we go out for lunch at 4pm.
Yousef's POV
It's was now 4:30 pm and Simmi and I waited half an hour for Lauren and Alex I started to wonder what they were up to so hoped in the elevator and as soon as I got onto their level they were standing in front of the elevator waiting and I saw them kiss each other but it was only on the cheeks so it is not a serious but I did ask
"What was the smooching about aye?!"
They said just a friendly kiss, in my head I thought friendly kiss hmm.
I didn't ask them anything else beyond that.
It was now time for lunch but it's seemed really dark so all four of us considered it as dinner. After dinner I suggested the idea of renting bikes and riding it's along side the beach Simmi had agreed but Alex and Lauren didn't they were to tired after dinner so we headed back to the hotel and we all went to sleep but I couldn't as I was still thinking about the friendly kiss.....