The World is Chaotic wherever you go!

Start from the beginning

I unlock the door, my Twin brother looks up at me from his wheelchair.

“How was your walk? Wait is that blood on your shirt.” He asked concerned.

“Fine, Thomas,  if their wasn’t a serial rapist lurking in my alleys. I had to clean up some of unnecessary trash thats all.” I shrug.  

    “Please tell me you burned the body to ash, leaving nothing behind.” He pleads.

    I turn on the small T.V. The blazing flamed body was on the news report. I give him a knowing look, they had still had not gotten the flames out, I guess Thomas’s small gasoline packets really do outlast their use. I remind myself not to carry no more than one with me at all times for the future. He nods my older brother Quinn enters drinking a beer sitting down on the tiny couch.

“Mom’s gonna be late, Do I have any matches tonight?” He slurs.

“Not if your drinking moron.  I have had enough excitement for one afternoon thank you.” I smile. “I’m gonna take a shower and change out of these close and then burn them as well.” I sigh

“Oh so that was you who killed another being, The one who’s most against her fighting skills.”

    I narrow my eyes  flipping him the bird, as I turn the water on in the shower. I peel away my clothes taking the metal trash can in the middle of the tiny excuse of a half bath. I light the match watching it drop on my clothes with the new tissue paper. The smell of burning clothing fills my lungs. I exhale it sharply as I make sure its all crispy before tossing a cup of water on the small flames. The hiss of the flames slowly dies as I step into the shower making sure to keep an eye on the trash can just incase it starts again. It wouldn’t be the first time for something like that to happen.

    I step out of the hot shower refreshed I put on my clothes for school tomorrow while I’m at it. I head back into the living room as new news of the murder arises. pfft. Witnesses believed that some man in dark clothing aka the rapist set himself alight. I shake my head softly laughing erupts from my lips my brothers join in. Knowing they wouldn’t find any evidence that would ever lead back to my slender fingers. I fall asleep on Quinn’s shoulder.  

    Morning twilight alarmed our internal clocks ringing loud and clear in our skulls. All of us naturally stir at 6:30. I sigh, as I grab my bag back in the bedroom, It held my brother Thomas’s books and mine with in it. It was barely holding together imagine that. My Brother Thomas was born a handicap, his body may be crippled from his feet to his left arm, but his right was still perfectly functioning, and was so bright with that noodle of his beneath his dyed black hair. His bright blue eyes flicker with amusement, as I push his wheelchair pass the steps carefully setting them down on the sidewalk. He turns on the battery pack on the back of his wheelchair with little to no help from me. He switches the speed to his self propelled wheelchair. He designed his wheelchair all on his own to how it charges itself to what speed it can go.

I was very proud to be his twin sister. We all know who the brains went to. I was also sick and tired of people calling him a cripple or retard. He is definitely not either of the two. Because, when you have a mind that can be sharper than an Axe, its sure to know that you are not handicapped mentally. We reach the school and already the jocks are cracking jokes. I grit my teeth trying to keep my cool. I couldn’t ruin this not again. This school had the highest test scores in the state! I couldn’t ruin Thomas’s chance for college. Thomas knows this was hard for me to not be his protector with every little dispute. I usher him to his first class, which was AP Science, then he’d have AP Algebra 2 and calculus math, etc complicating courses.

    I say goodbye to him rushing to my class after taking my books with me. Leaving him with the backpack. He smiles tossing his shaggy hair to one side giving me a wink.

    “Wish me luck sis.” He laughs

    “Show them your noodle!” I joke pointing to my skull

    I could hear his wonderful chuckle, as I run into the now empty hallways. I make it to my class just as the bell rings. The teacher blinks at me for a moment utterly surprised out of her wits end.

    “Ms. Hunterling, You will be Mr. Strong’s partner for this project.” She stutters

    “Whom is He?” I question aloud

    A boy of sturdy build raises his hand, The face clicks in my brain immediately it was him he was the streetfighter that I had my eyes on for a while now. I set my text books down on the edge of the lab table. I size him up ranking his stature with my vision comparing and contrasting them to other streetfighters from my hometown.

“Like what you see?” He raises a brow suggestively

“Pfft as if, I see you on the streets sometimes what is your winning rate?” I question extremely softly.  

    “Wait what! how do you know!” he exclaims in a harsh whisper.

    Narrowing my eyes I pull out my cell phone turning it mute as I play a video of one of his fights. He looks at me astonished.

“Ms. Hunterling is their something you wanted to share with the class, What do you believe happened last night with the man that burned himself alive?” She inquired.

“Oh Rapists should know not to wonder dark alleys because death lurks every corner.” I smirk.

“What makes you so sure he was a Rapist they haven’t even revealed that information yet.” She flusters

    “Oh my uncle is in the police force thats how.” I smile brightly

    The lie slips off my tongue as if it was the mere truth. In a way it was but it wasn’t my Uncle that was my informant it was by brother Thomas who reads the newspapers religiously and surfs the web looking up these things, and keeps tabs on attacks wherever we are. He worries too, and he likes to know that I stay away from these target spots but I could careless I could take care of myself any day of the month.

“Well anyways class this project will be going over for the next six weeks this will be your finals for this trimesters so I’d hope that you research your projects well and make great diagrams for each of the events you do. Your project will be about natural disasters that could have been stopped by humans or caused by humans.” She goes on for another thirteen minutes.