"Well I should hope so considering he is back in England." I laughed. He then frowned.

 "I'm being serious" I nodded, and hugged him.

"So are you going to explain?" Robbie asked. 

"Me and him used to date." I said turning back to Blaine. Robbie took the guys in another room. 

"So how has everything been with your family?" Blaine asked. I felt a tear trickle down my face. 

"Blaine." He looked at me. The guys also walked back in. "Michelle is dead..." Blaine stood up. 

"What how?" He asked me. 

"A few months after you left, Johnny went after her." 

"WHAT! Why didn't you call me?!" I began to cry. 

"Calm down Blaine. You know I wouldn't of been able to say anything. I told Kelly and..." I said pulling the back of my top up. He looked and then punched the wall. 

"GOD DAMMIT KATHY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU FOUND OUT." I shrugged. 

"I'm sorry," He grabbed my arms and squeezed them, "you're hurting me." I said, "BLAINE GET OFF." I yelled. The guys ran over and pulled him away. I sat on the floor and put my hands on my knees. "I guess I didn't say anything because I don't want you to get hurt. You know what sort of people he is with... And I know because his friends were there and told me if I told a soul me and them would die." I said. I felt an arm go round of my shoulder, I looked up. "Sorry Kath," Blaine whispered. I nodded. And rested my head into his chest. I stayed for a moment or to then look up. "Have you been working out?" I whispered. He smirked. "So Kathy there is a party tonight want to come." Austin said smirking at us. "Sure. Can I use the bathroom." He told me the directions and I went on my way.

Robbie's POV

"Awe you dated her." Austin laughed. Blaine smirked. 

"She is sweet. Like really sweet. She deserves the best so dude when you bang her don't hurt her feelings." Blaine smirked at me. 

"Man I don't think I will. She doesn't fall for my charms." He smirked.

I smirked. "Someone still loves her." Blaine shook his head. 

"Dude I don't love her. She is like my best friend," 

Austin walked forwards. "She is fit though..." I couldn't agree more, Kathleen was purely beautiful... I would love to get on top of her. 

"She has gone through a lot though..." Blaine said. 

"Such as..?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I flipped out? I didn't mean too, but um when I used to live in England and me and Kathleen ended, she fell for John's charm. His name is Johnny Smith, as far as I am concerned he has dated a lot of girls and every time he has I have never seen that girl again. I hated that John and Kathy was dating, so I kept an extra close eye on her. That's when I noticed the odd bruises popping up on her body, at first she would say she fell or she tripped etc. But once she got drunk and burst into tears telling me the whole story. He was beating her. For every little thing. I got so mad, the party she was drunk at was John's party so I told her to stay there whilst I go and find him. Anyway I couldn't find him but a few hours later I did. He was with Kathleen, she was on the bed and he injected her with some sort of drug and she looked pretty unconscious. And yeah, it went on from there, but earlier, she told me that John killed her little sister... John is a weird kid, and he has had his eye on Kathleen for sometime... I just don't think that John will give up." Wow... That is a sick story, I can't believe she has gone through something like that, she always seems so strong and positive.