"Fine. She can't be trusted. Elijah can't be trusted. Who else can't be trusted in your books?" I questioned, seriously, pecking his lips so he knew I wasn't being sarcastic.

"No one can, Allie."

"But you trust me?" I bit my lip.

"Of course. And only you, don't you ever leave me," he whispered and I grinned.

"Never, ever," I promised, smiling brightly at him.

"Good, cause I never want to lose you," he replied and I kissed him on the nose then the chin, forehead, and lastly lips.

"Well, let's prepare for war, sexy. We have to put a stop to Marcel and Rebekah's plans, if they have any to begin with," I told him.

"There's not a doubt in your mind that she could be against me?" He scoffed.

"I mean, there's a tiny doubt. You do deserve for her to at least slap you a few times. But I don't know. I like Rebekah. We're friends," I shrugged.

"I know. Let's just hope she's not stupid enough to betray me," he said and I nodded. I got off of him and he got up next. "Let's go get some information."

"Okay. I like this. We're like partners in crime," I smiled.

"Yes we are," he agreed, grabbing my hand.

***

Klaus had drove to some warehouse type place. He said we were meeting someone. He ordered me to hop on his back so I did just that. He then flash inside the building and behind someone. I now know who we came for answers from. He was standing about two feet infront of us, well, Klaus technically, since he's the one standing.

The boy turned around and jumped in surprise at the closeness. "Oh, man, I'll never get used to that," Josh breathed out. "Why do I get the feeling you studied theater?"

"All the world's a stage, young Joshua, and it just so happens I have the role of a lifetime for you," Klaus said while I looked around. We seemed to be in a garage now. Hmm. There was like a steel made wall behind Klaus and I. My back nearly touched it. And well, there was a car that Josh was just working on.

I hopped off of Klaus' back and walked around while Klaus made his demands about telling Josh to find his missing dagger. And there I went feeling guilty. I gave Rebekah the one I found from before. I didn't know she could possibly be against Klaus, which means against me because I'm Team Klaus, always.

Klaus and I then left and while we were in the car I spilled my guts. "I'm sorry," I squeaked out in the end.

"It's fine. Maybe Rebekah left them laying around. Hopefully, Josh finds them. Daggering my siblings for a little while will get rid of the burden of having them," Klaus sighed. He was stressed out and no doubt frustrated on top of his paranoia.

"I guess so," I muttered in agreement.

"Allie, you're with me on this, right? Daggering them will make things easier," he promised, grabbing my hand. I sighed and nodded.

"I'm on your side. I don't like this idea, but you gotta do what you have to," I shrugged.

"Exactly," he confirmed and I smiled weakly. I was just hoping things didn't go badly. I was a little worried.

***

"All right. So, not doubting your mad vampire skills of destruction or anything but Marcel is on red alert, surrounded by, like, an army. You're totally boned unless..." Josh dragged out. He already told us that Marcel had the dagger apparently. I don't understand how or why. Unless Rebekah handed it over to him.