Chapter 11

"So where are you taking me?"
"To mine. I wanna show you up a bit to the James' family"
That'd be great, I thought.
"Hey, Neil!", howled someone, as we made it towards the verandah. I glanced at his house. Almost like a normal one, I liked the windows though. French type. Stretched by a wonderful garden, was the place.
"Del, my sister's at home. She's been longing to see you" he held my hand, and led me to the door. A comely, young brunette stood at the door, her eyes widened.
"Hey! Delani Harper?"
Those radiant and deep eyes, fascinated me. "Hi. Nice to meet you" We shook hands. I dont know why, but I thought she liked me a lot.
"So..Del? This is my evil sister, Anna. And Anna this-" Neil was suddenly interrupted.
"Come on! Let her in now! I know her already" She smiled at me, warmly.
Inside, it was much more like my house. Vintage curtains, light effects and walls. A painting caught my eye.
"This painting is awesome!" I said, as I settled on one of the very comfy couch.
"Bad, but she made it", Neil frowned, as if he wasnt praising.
"But let me tell you, She is not what you think she is"
So I saw her as very kind, sweet and loving. So was she the opposite? I didnt wanna ask. I just wanted to get to know her. I didnt care if she was bad, anyway I had Neil with me.
He showed me his room, where again vintage theme came up, with royal paintings hung up, along with various photographs. I could tell that in most of then he was with his family. His dad, muscular, strong and mother, though timid, weak, her face was as fresh as a rose. Then there was Anna, her eyes again shook me. Yes, she was petite, AND as fresh as her father. And then Neil, his usual face, with a wide grin.
"This was taken at Japan, 2 years back"
"Oh wow, that's cool" as I said that, I felt a smooth hand run through my neck, and then a breath whispered. . .
"I love you, Delani" I knew it was him. He made me realize that so many times. Wasnt it the best feeling ever?
I turned around, to face him. I liked when our eyes met. So did they. I hung my arms around his neck, as he held my waist.
"You're beautiful"
"I know. You are the only one who says so"
"Girls wont ever do that, if you really are beautiful"
"They're jealous. And anyway I dont have any girlfriends" I smiled.
"Anyway, beside that, you have me, Del"
Without any more patience- I couldnt wait. I brushed my lips against his. A cluster of emotions exploded in me. I could feel him touching me everywhere. He took hold of my bra, his hands in my tee.
"Whatever are you up to" I winked, pulling away. I couldnt help, but my cheeks digged into a rosy blush. As he climbed his hand upwards, a chill ran through my spine. And he did...strap it!