START...END

I decided to do something that I never imagine I will ever do or even thought of it, which is running...

Are you planning to run away? Yes, I am. I'm running away from a life who treated me badly just because of my parent who chose for me to not attend school as a normal child. Do you think it is cool? Well, it is not. I cannot even write my own name or read a single word from a book.

Instead of attending school in the morning, I was forced to go to work as a maid in one of the rich families Mr. Richard Barman, and I'm still 12 years old.

Maya is a girl who is older than me and works with me at Mr. Barman's house. Maya and I became best friends (BFF), which go to work with each other and sleep over in each other's houses.

Let me tell you a bit more about those parents who I didn't taste any type of tenderness or mercy after I became the main source of their income.

My Dad got fired from three works in three months in row because of his madness.

Later on, he became desperate and stopped applying for jobs.

My mom has been nice to me, and she is the one who helped me out when my period started at six.

Six? Aha yeah at six and she is the one who taught me about pads. Is it embarrassing much? I was only a child, what do you expect me to do?

I will tell you my little secret: There are no pictures or any memories of me anywhere in the house or out of it unlike my brother Daniel.

Sometimes I even doubt the fact that my parents are my real parent.

My brother Daniel (everyone calls him Dan) who is 10 now, he has gotten everything he wants like a phone and PlayStation 2.

For a while, I started taking $20 from my monthly payment. Somehow, my parent figured out and asked Mr. Barman so I admit to him the whole truth. Fortunately, he accepted and started adding $20 plus my cash that is $400 per month.

For four years, Maya and I collected and counted $1980.

The night before our plan will take place, I slept over in Maya's house

 Around midnight, I woke up to drink some water, and on my way downstairs, I heard my dad talking to Maya's parent "My daughter's half clothes vanished from the drawer"

"Maybe she kept them in my basement," Maya's Dad said

"I got a bad feeling about this," Dad said

"Don't worry nothing will happen" Maya's Dad assured "They are sleeping right now, nothing is going to be wrong, I just made sure they are sleeping and if you want I can lock them down when you leave"

"Yes please do that" My dad felt happy when he heard that