I walk to the office and get myself registered. I find my locker number and open it up.

The bell rings and I go to my first class, great Mr. Harris.

'Hello Mr Harris, you miss me?'

His jaw drops as he questions

'Sti-stiles?'

'Ding-ding, you got it right, you were always slow at these things' I roll my eyes and sit down. I don't pay attention to the class because I've already learnt this shit.

The bell rings for lunch and I jolt up, I walk swiftly through the hallway, keeping a straight face.

I reach the cafeteria and try to find my old friends. I see them sitting in their usual spot, I smirk and slip my sunglasses on, hiding my brown eyes, hiding my identity.

I walk over to their table and slap my hands on the table

'Hello guys' I smirk

'Um can I help you?' Scott asks

'Yes, I'm new here and I heard you were scott' I take off my glasses, revealing my eyes as theirs go wide.

'Stiles' they gasp

'Bingo' I say, sitting down next to Scott.

'Look, we only kicked you out of the pack because something was after you'

'I don't give a fuck Scott, as you can see I'm a better person now. I was actually going to thank you'

'We were going to invited you back to the pack once we defeated the creature but you just...left'

'Well sorry,but I didn't want to stick around'

'When we found out, we were devastated, I was devastated' Scott says

'You know what's funny, I loved someone, and they just threw me out like trash'

'Who?'

I laugh 'Derek, the little bitch'

As soon as I say that everyone freezes

'What?'

'Derek, well he's not okay'

'What do you mean "not okay"'

'Well, when you left. He got...how would you put it? Unstable'

'Unstable!'

'Yeah...'

'Where is he?

'At the loft'

'Ok, bye'

'Wait, your just gonna ditch school'

'Yeah'

'Yeah' he laughs 'what happened to you'

'I got bad' I smirk and walk away.

I make my way to the loft and knock on the door.

'Yeah' someone croaks.

'Delivery'

'Coming'

He opens the door and his mouth drops

'Stiles?'

Even I'm surprised right now, he recognised me even when I look like this.

'Aww, you recognised me, how sweet'

I pass him, bumping his shoulder lightly and sit down on his couch.

'So nice to see you again derbear' I smile

'Yeah...'

'So, do you want to ask me or not?'

'Ask you what?'

'Why I look like this'

'No, I actually think it's sexy' he smirks

'Oh really' I get up from the couch and walk over to where Derek is sitting, I stretch my legs over his so I'm sitting on his lap, facing him.

'Do you think this is sexy?'

I don't know what I'm doing, but-but I can't stop myself, he is just so damn irresistible.

'Yeah'

'I'm not convinced'

I attach my lips to his neck and start sucking at random places, hoping to find his sweet spot. I eventually find it and he lets out a little moan. He grabs my butt and squeezes it.

'A little better' he says

He tugs on the hem of my shirt, asking if I can take it off and I do. He looks at my bare chest with mesmerisation. His fingers tracing all off the tattoos I have.

'Beautiful' he kisses one of my tattoos, and repeats.

I catch his lips with mine.

'Your mine, your never leaving again' Derek growls

---
Well, I'm currently really sad at the moment because my dad freaked the hell out of me. He texted me saying some shit then ugh I don't know what's happening anymore, first my mum was gonna leave then my dad did, then I think my dad came back? I don't know. Well I hope you enjoyed this little story and goodnight!!
-