One

BEN occasionally hacks into such organisations such as the CIA and MI5 for lolz

In the underworld, Slender and his proxies have a large office building for doing paperwork and such. No one actually does any work know and really just play Atari breakout on Google and pull up those fake hacker websites whenever Slender walks by. He hasn't actually ever noticed. The only one that regularly does work is Masky(he's trying to impress someone)

Masky drives a Volkswagon Micro-bus. Everyone calls it the shag wagon. Jeff wrote this on it in a mixture of blood, mud and stolen paint.

There once was an incident where Ticci Toby entered a Ticci Toby lookalike competition at a cosplay con... He didn't even place in the top ten. He was beaten by a bunch of other proxies dressed as him, including female proxies wearing chest binders.

The proxies have some crazy elaborate military hand signals. Think 'Stupid Soldiers (Mixed Signals) by Tomska' kind of wacky. Know, the two fingered salute is certainly the most widely used.

Jane knits... And if you judge her for it, or even as much as snicker while she does so, she'll shove her knitting needle in your eye and then continue on knitting like nothing happened.

Jeff didn't actually cut off all of his eyelids, as that would cause his eyes to tumble right out the socket. Instead, he cut a hole of sorts in the middle and hence leaving the edges. Due to his pale complexion and that the pupil is showing, it seems like he doesn't blink. This means his eyes often get a lot of dust and such but since he didn't cut away all his eyelid, he still had his tear ducts, so it's jot that big a deal. He has been nicknamed 'cry baby' however because of it. Jane and Liu find this particularly amusing, to the point someone needs to stop them.

Sally, for seeming relatively harmless, can actually be one of the more threatening pastas if threatened in the correct way. However, on the other hand, she can also be very timid; especially around human(or humanish) adult males, due to her past. So other than Slender(who isn't human.), BEN(who know now would be an adult, was a child when he died and only a teen when they first met, with his tiny height to boot) and Jeff(who she met while was still a teenage, so had already developed a bond with before he became an adult), she tends to avoid the male pastas. Most of them don't really understand why she does it and just think her shy.

OC Cannons

Know she may not seem the type, Steampunk is a hopeless romantic. As such, she develops crushes easily, such as on those she has to stalk and train as new proxies... People who she usually has to end up killing. This has left her with a dangerous black widow complex where she ends up killing all of her partners anyway, even if not ordered to.