November 6,2015 friday

I really want to talk to chloe and zoey today.Cause yesterday chloe had cheerleading practice while zoey had a hiphop dance practice.But instead of seeing them,the guy who hurted me yesterday was the one i saw.he stared at me when he passed my locker then of course,mackenzie looked at him like he was charlie puth or something.Then when i looked at mackenzie omg!!her shirt is a V collar and brandon can see the top of her boobs!!ewwwww!!then she's wearing a miny short and highheels!!You could almost see her panties.So instead i slammed shut my locker and walked away angry.Then i bumped into this guy that i never seen before."umm excuse me are you new"i asked."yeah and small favor,can you tell me where grade 9 section 231 room is?"he said.Then it hit me"omg jude!?"i asked."nikki?omg it is you!!"jude said hugging me then of course,i hugged him back.well jude M. Martin is my grade 2-4 classmate.he moved to casa del azur when we were in grade 5.then he retured to OLOMMSHS (our old school),i moved here.its a pretty long story but you get the point.then when brandon walked pass us,he just stared at me.then jude and i walked to class together.then of course,mackenzie stared at me the whole class while whispering to jessica.