We walked a little further and there we're so many people in the room. I saw a lot of my family and friends here.

"Happy 16th Birthday babe." Zach said kissing my lips.

How did I forget my own birthday?

"Oh my god, thank you. I can't believe I forgot my own birthday." I said chuckling a bit at the end.

My parents came up to me and hugged me.

"Did you guys do this?" I asked hugging them back.

"Yes and no. Yes this was our idea, but Zach put it all together. He's a really great guy Kenz, he's the one." My dad said kissing my forehead. My mom walked off with him and I went to find Zach. When I found him, I kissed him immediately.

"You did this?" I looked into his eyes.

"Yes. I did this because I love you baby. Happy birthday. I hope it's been a great one so far."

"It definitely has. You're the best." I hugged him one last time and went to say hi to everyone else.

It was time to cut the cake. I went to the table where the cake was, and it was HUGE. Then there was another table next to it, and it was filled with gifts and cards. My mom cut the cake and I felt flashes go off everywhere.

After the cake, it was time for the father daughter dance.

The song we danced to was Listen To Your Heart by Roxette but we listened to the DHT version. This was me and Abigail's favorite song growing up and my dad would always play it for us.

After our dance, and my dad crying, it was time for Zach and I to dance. I put my hands around his neck, and he put his around my waist.

I decided on Photograph by Ed Sheeran. The song started to play and we started to dance.

"Happy Birthday Kenz. You look beautiful. I love you." He said smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you Zach. I love you too. How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" I asked him.

"I'm just as lucky as you. I'm sorry for things I've done to you in the past. I just- I can't love anyone like I love you. You're my world Mckenzie Lancaster. You make me a better person. " he said looking into my eyes.

"Zach, I'm gonna cry." I told him holding in my tears.

"Don't cry princess. I love you so much." He said to me as we continued to dance.

"I love you so much more."

"Not possible Lancaster."

The song ended and everyone joined on the dance floor. I put my hand in Zachs and looked in his eyes, and kissed his lips softly.

-

At home that night, Zachs family came over and stayed while I opened cards and gifts. I mainly got gift cards and money.

"Kenzie, come look at this picture" Zachs mom said to me. I walked over to her and on her phone was a picture of me and Zach when we were dancing. I had my arms around his neck, and he had his around my waist and we were both smiling at each other.

"Wow this is absolutely amazing. Can you please send it to me?" I asked her and she nodded, sending it to my phone. I walked back to where I was before and looked at my phone. I got the picture and looked at it. I smiled, while gazing at it. It was so perfect.

While everyone was talking, I posted it on Instagram.

@kenzielancaster: Wow, I can't even explain how magical and perfect tonight was. I'd like to say a huge thank you to my boyfriend who basically made all this happen. Zach, you made my 16th birthday one that I'll never forget. So much has been going on lately that I didn't even realize it was my birthday. You definitely went above and beyond, and I appreciate it so much. You're literally the best. I love you to the moon & back baby. Thank you.

-I also want to say thank you to my amazing parents and my friends and family who showed up. I'm so thankful. ☺️💖

I posted it and got likes fast. The comments were saying aw and happy birthday, which made me happy. They all hate me, so I never thought any of them would've wished me a happy birthday.

I started talking with everyone, and this is pretty much how the night went. Zach and his family went home, and my family went to sleep.

As I laid in bed, I thanked God for my family and friends and for blessing me with such an amazing boyfriend. I also told God to say hello to Abigail for me. My eyes began closing and soon I was fast asleep.

___________________________

Okay guys! So I need major suggestions. I really don't know what I'm doing with this story anymore. I feel like the chapters are just getting suckier each update.

Please help me! Whichever idea I use, the person will get a shoutout of the beginning of the next chapter!

Thank you guys, 20 comments for an update ☺️

-Emily