Chapter 35

•1 month later..

Everything has been okay. Things are getting better. My dad moved back down here in Texas. Brooke has been comforting me so much these past weeks. And Zach, Zach has just been amazing to me. I'm so lucky to have him.

I put on my shoes and walked over to Zachs house. He told me he wanted to go out on a date with me today.

He told me to wear something casual for now, but we're coming back to get classy clothes on.

Zach opened the door, walked out, and shut the door behind him.

"What do you have in store for today Mr. Clayton." I asked in a British accent.

"Well, Ms. Lancaster, I was thinking ice cream, and a movie?" He said to me in a sucky British accent. I smiled and nodded my head, and put my fingers wrapped around his.

We got to the ice cream place and I got vanilla and chocolate swirl, and Zach just got chocolate.

We ate our ice cream on the way to the movie theater which wasn't too far. When we got there, Zach paid for our tickets(I didn't want him to, I wanted to pay) and the snacks. I kept insisting I pay, but he didn't let me.

The movie we saw was Insurgent. It was fucking amazing holy shit.

"Babe, that movie was amazing." Zach said to me as we walked out of the theater.

"I know. Thank you again." I kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome gorgeous. When we get home I want you to get into fancy clothes. We are going somewhere special tonight." Zach told me with a smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Not telling you."

"Whyyyyyyyy"

"Because it's a surpriseeeeee"

Soon, we got back to our houses. I went to mine, and Zach went to his.

I went straight up to my room, and showered. We've been walking around all day and I was a little sweaty. After my shower, I put on my robe and went to my closet to look through my dresses.

After searching, I found the perfect dress. (Picture) it was black, and the top had gold and silver shimmers. After I put the dress on, I went straight to makeup.

I did a smoky, yet subtle eye look. Then I moved onto my hair. I curled it, then put two pieces in two braids and wrapped them around. I looked in the mirror and was quite happy with how I looked.

I pulled nude pumps out of my closet and took a selfie in my full length mirror. I looked perfect.

It was 5, and Zach said he's coming for me at 5. I walked downstairs, and soon enough, he was there. I walked out and there was a limo in my driveway.

"Zach what's this?" I asked confused and a little annoyed that he's spending so much on me.

"Only the best for the best." He said smiling. I couldn't help but blush.

He opened the door for me, and I got in first. He got in after and the driver pulled away and started driving.

After driving for about 10 minutes we pulled up to a building. It looked like a hall, where you host parties.

"Zach I thought we were going out to dinner?" I asked.

"About that, this will be so much more fun." He said. He opened the door for me and I got out. We intertwined our hands and walked in the doors. As soon as we walked in, there was a flash. Pictures?