"You shouldn't make judgments about people based just on appearance." Itachi said suddenly.

"At any rate, we'll leave that note with you. Take that and request ANBU to investigate with us." The first guy basically demanded.

"Understood." Itachi said.

They began to leave. "I hope we find some clues."

"We also have a different route to ANBU," the first guy looked at Itachi over his shoulder. "If you were to try and destroy this investigation, we will find out right away."

Itachi gripped the note in his hand tighter as he glared at the men. Instantly the atmosphere grew more tense. "Why don't you say that more directly?"

They turned to face Itachi only to meet his sharingan eyes. "Are you suspecting me?"

"Itachi? A suspect of killing Shisui his best friend?" Kagome thought as she watched the scene unfold before her.

"That's right you piece of shit," the first guy confirmed. He didn't even deny it.

"Listen up Itachi!" the second guy spoke. "Just try and betray the clan! You won't get by so easily!" After he spoke those words Itachi attacked the men. They lay sprawled out across the ground in front of him.

Kagome held a hand to her mouth.

"I've told you before," Itachi began. "You shouldn't make judgments of people based just on appearance. You make your own decisions about me and make light of me. Clan? Clan? You guys misjudged the size of your 'container' and don't know how deep mine is. And now you're on your hands and knees in the dirt.

"Shisui," the second guy spoke, "Had been watching you recently. Half a year after joining the ANBU, we couldn't ignore the strangeness of your recent behavior. What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Attachment to the organization," Itachi narrowed his eyes, "attached to the clan. Why 'attach' at all? That's merely the detestable action of restricting yourself and limiting your own 'container'. And now I see it. People fear and hate those they don't understand. How foolish."

"Stop, Itachi!" Fugaku ordered his eldest son. Kagome took this chance to quickly make her way over to Sasuke.

"Kagome... Itachi's been acting weird," he whispered to her. Kagome simply put a hand on his shoulder and continued to watch.

"What in the world is going on?" Fugaku asked. "Itachi you've been acting strangely these days."

"Nothing is strange," Itachi stated. "I'm doing what I need to do. That's all."

"Then why didn't you come last night?" Fugaku continued to ask him questions.

"To get closer to the very top." Itachi answered.

"What are you talking about?"

Itachi pulled out a kunai and threw it on the wall just across from them. The kunai embedded itself into the Uchiha symbol. "My 'container' has given up all hope in this worthless clan. Because people attach themselves to their clan, a thing so petty, they lose sight of the things that are truly important. A real change can't occur under restraints and controls where premonition and imagination are fixed down."

"Such arrogance!" Fugaku helped the second guy up.

"That's enough! If you're going to say more worthless nonsense, we'll put you in prison!" The second guy snapped.

Kagome narrowed her eyes. "I have to put an end to this." Luckily for her, her weapons happened to be behind her. Quickly Kagome slung the quiver full of arrows over her shoulder and positioned herself. Sasuke watched her as she nocked an arrow into her bow. She took a deep breath, allowing her Miko energy to flow into the air. She released the arrow, allowing it to fly straight in between Fugaku, the police squad and Itachi. The arrow embedded itself into the wall near Itachi's kunai.

"I have heard enough!" Kagome snapped coming into the open.

"Why you," the first man snarled at her.

"Don't touch her," Itachi order glaring coldly at him. "How long have you been there Kagome?"

"The entire time." Kagome put her hands on her hips and glared at the men before her.

The first man didn't seem to like being told off by a woman. Kagome, sensing his anger being directed towards her, quickly nocked another arrow and pointed it straight at him.

"You do not want to pick a fight with me," Kagome hissed allowing her powers to show.

He reluctantly backed down. "Why are you here Kagome?" Fugaku asked her.

"Well, I came to see Shisui and Itachi only to discover Shisui committed suicide." Kagome looked at Itachi giving him a 'we need to talk' look.

"First off,"Kagome began. "You have no right to automatically assume Itachi was the one who killed Shisui. I-I don't know why Shisui decided to commit suicide, but maybe... Maybe it's because of people like you!" Kagome pointed a finger at the police squad.

"Kagome..." Itachi stared at her in shock.

"The moment I stepped foot here in this district, I knew something was off.  You Uchiha's isolate yourself from the rest of the village. You've all become arrogant and selfish!"

"You know nothing of the Uchiha clan!" the first guy yelled back.

"Shut up!" Kagome snapped. "I know enough about you guys to understand that whatever you guys are planning is wrong! You are part of the village whether you think so or not. The Hokage still considers you part of the village! The strength you possess will be your downfall. I've seen it happen hundreds of times! I defeated a man who could destroy the entire world if he wanted. All I used was a simple arrow! I couldn't have done it without the others help! If you Uchiha's are stupid enough to attack the village, then you are asking for a death wish. I may not have been here long, but that doesn't mean I'm not part of the village. Picking a fight with the village is picking a fight with me."

Fugaku stared at Kagome with a newfound respect. A small girl was standing up to the Uchiha's? No one had ever dared do such a thing.

"You guys are suffering. I can tell. These walls are what isolate you from everyone else. The Uchiha shouldn't have to suffer like this. *It's nice....not to be alone*..." Kagome smiled lightly.

"What could a weak little girl like you possibly do?! The difference in our ability is a large gap." The second guy said.

"The difference in ability, what about it?" Kagome put a hand on her hip. "Do you think I should just give up just because you are stronger than me*?"