Shisui found himself daydreaming about having kids with Kagome and had a love struck look on his face when Itachi lightly smacked the back of his head. He blinked, blushed, and focused back on the conversation.

"Oh....do you have a little brother?" Naruto looked up at Kagome, who had a gentle look on her face.

"Yes, I do. His name is Souta. Let's see, he will be about 11 years old in a couple months," she felt a wave of sadness overcome her, she wouldn't be there for his 11th birthday.

"Where is he?" Naruto didn't know Kagome was from another world.

"Far away... I won't be able to see him or my mother and grandpa again," she sighed and slumped her shoulders.

Oh... Sorry," he muttered.

"It's okay!" She grinned and quickly changed the subject.

The two of them chatted happily with one another as they ate their ramen. Once finished Kagome lay down what she owed, which was not a lot.

"Come again!" the owner said as they exited the stand.

"You had a date with a little boy!" Shisui said.

"It wasn't a date. I was just saying that to keep you on edge," she put her hands on her hips. Naruto tugged on her sleeve and motioned for her to come closer.

She leaned down and allowed the boy to whisper in her ear.

After a moment he stepped away from her. Kagome had wide eyes.

"I-I don't know Naruto. I'll have to think about it," she ruffled his hair and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Shisui puffed out his cheeks and glared at Naruto who stuck his tongue out at him and ran off.

"Why that little!" He growled.

"Shisui! Itachi! Let's go home," Kagome smiled. He sighed and nodded.

So Kagome walked home with Itachi and Shisui, linking arms with the two boys. Danzo watched from afar, he had been keeping his eye on Shisui. Kagome glanced back and gave a glare at Danzo. Her eyes had a pink flare to them.

"W-what is she? How was she able to detect me?" Danzo thought as he headed back to HQ. He called for one of his members.

"Lord Danzo," one of the member said, bowing before him.

"I want you to get any information about that girl Kagome." he ordered. The man nodded and left.

~With Kagome~

"Itachi," Kagome spoke lowly.

"Hmm?"

"What was in that file? I'm curious," she asked him.

"It was a mission I will be going on a week from tomorrow. I am allowed to take any two people I desire. Shisui will be coming with me," Itachi looked at Shisui with his traditional smile.

"What about the third person?" Kagome questioned secretly wanting to go with them. It would be her first mission after all.

"I haven't decided yet.." he said.

"Can... I go?" she bit her lip. Itachi stopped walking.

"Kagome ANBU missions are very dangerous. You could be killed," he explained to her.

"I'm not as weak as I used to be! I can take care of myself! Besides, doesn't every team need a healer?" she put her hands on her hips.

"Well yes, but-" "But nothing! My healing abilities are more effective than the med-nins you have in your village! Don't forget I can create a barrier around myself as well! I also have Tenseiga with me," she put a hand on the hilt of her sword.