Chapter 10!!!!!!

Okay so this is the 10th chapter!!! Thank you for all the reads!!! <3 this is going to be the longest chapter so far so thank you once again!!! Okay on with the story!kisses!!! 💋

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Louis' pov

When we get to Harry's we run to separate rooms. Harry to his bed room me to the guest room and collapse onto the bed. I lay there thinking about what I have done. We got home an hour ago it now 2:00am. Im laying in bed and I can't sleep,when I hear feet walking.hear them get closer and closer then finally there at the side of my bed.it was Harry.

Harry's pov

I slowly walked into Louis room. I was scared it was storming out there was loud thunder and bright lighting! It pitch black in the house except the flashing light that competing from the storm. I kneel down by Louis and whisper "are you awake?" Louis shakes his head yes. I slightly smile to myself and ask if I can sleep with him tonight. Louis then grabs my hand and i lay down next to him. The storm starts to get worse and now I'm shaking to death! Louis then put his arms around me as I drift off into a deep sleep. I don't know why but I feel like when I'm with Louis nothing can hurt me.

~~~~~7:00am in the morning~~~~~~~~~

Louis's pov

I wake up to the feeling of someone digging their nails into my back. I wake up and Harry has got a death grip on my back I wiggle out if his grip. He wakes up just as I sit up. He is on his way to crying a river!!!! I lean over and give him a hug he sits up and I tighten my grip on him. He then loosens up from being so tense. I let go of him and he looks disappointed. He then plops back down on the bed with a sigh. I move his head onto my lap and start to play with his hair. He smiles, and giggles a little. He closes his eyes and lens into my touch. I get to carried away and I'm now lightly wiping my finger tips across his chest. Im now straddling Harry.I start to tickle him, he is laughing like crazy! In-between his laughter his says "kiss me you fool!" I freeze as does he, we just sit there staring at each other. I lean in really slow and I mean slow like a snail. Once I get close he grabs me and pulls me down to his lips. I slowly start to kiss him. He wraps his arms around my neck to bring me closer. He deepens the kiss. Now things are starting to get heated. We part. I slip his as week as mine. Harry sits up and pushes me down on my back. He begins to kiss my jaw line,he travels down to my waist line and I take my trousers off. He does the same. He goes back up to my lips teasing me.

Harry's pov

We where in the middle of the most perfect moment,and the doorbell had to ring y does this happen all the time I decide not to answer it maybe if no answers it they'll go away. So we carry on! And the bedroom door opens!!! Wonderful!! The worse part is that there was more than one person at the door!!! Louis and I jump apart! The people at the door where Liam,Niall,Lauren,Samantha,Ashlea,and stormi!!!! Lauren screams bloody murder! And my parents must of heard her cause then walks in my mother!!!! " I didn't know you where home !!"I scream. My mum stops and drops her phone. She then tells everyone to go into the living room and for me an Louis to get dressed. Once being done she tells Louis to wait with the others. I go to leave with him then my mum stops me. I then sit down on the now made bed and stare at my mum. She looks at me with a stern look and says "Harry why didn't you tell me you where gay?" "You know you can tell me anything. Right?" She says with gilt In her voice and eyes.

Louis pov

I'm awkwardly sitting on the couch next to Lauren and Liam, Lauren on my right Liam on my left. It's very quiet you can't hear Harry and him mum talking thoe. I'm a bit nervous of what they think of us now. I know stormi is okay with it cause she helped us the other day. Samantha kinda already knows. So she's "okay" with it. Ashlea,Niall,and Liam on the other hand I have no idea!!!! The silence breaks when Lauren turns I me and says "how could you, you just cheated on your girlfriend!!! She going to be devastated!! I laugh to myself she is so clueless!!! Stormi and Samantha sit there with a "smug" look on their faces. Samantha speaks up..."CAN I TELL THEM!!! CAN I TELL THEM!!! CAN I TELL THEM!!" She screams like her life depends on it!! Stormi sits there shocked that Samantha even said that. Liam,Ashlea,Niall,and Lauren have very confused looks in their faces. I smile as if saying "go ahead they'll figure it out sooner or later." So Samantha and stormi calmly tell them about Harry and me. Liam and Niall have strange looks on their faces, Ashlea has a well happy but shocked and an "I told you so!" Look. Lauren, well she is face first on the couch sobbing. When Harry and his mum walk in. I run over to Harry and give him a "what happens now?" Look. He gives me a sad gloomy smile. He grabs me tightly by the waist and starts to cry. Something is very very wrong!!!! I grab his arm and pull him into the bathroom. He slides down to the floor against the door. I give him the tell me everything look. He starts to talk. He says that his mum said that they can't be together. Now we are both on the floor practically crying a river. Someone all nicks on the door, I opens the door to see Harry's mother. Harry quickly closes the door on her face.

Harry's pov

I'm crying my eyes out! I look around the bathroom and spot a window. I grab Louis' wrist and point at the window. He gives me a confused look. We can climb out the window ad leave this place! He smiles. I lock the bathroom door. I walk over to Louis and help him get out the window next I climb out. Once we get out,we wonder where wer going to go. I kiss Louis forehead as we walk Down the street. Louis stops in front of his house, we walk up to the door slowly. Louis opens the door. We walk into his house. I look around its a pigs pen!!! Louis gives me an apologetic look. We then walk into a new room that is perfectly neat an clean and smells like vanilla. Louis grabs a duffel bag and goes over to the dresser and grabs all his clothes and socks and underwear. He then walks over to the wall and takes a picture off which reveals a whole in the wall filled o money! He grabs the money looks at me and smiles. We walk out of his house to my car. We get in and drive away. We drive till we stop at a hotel. We get our room it's on the 6th floor room 214. We walk in its beautifully decorated with a king sized bed, a large window with a balcony, a beautiful sight of a lake with a bunch if trees, there's a tv a couch a small but useable bathroom, a kitchen just like and ordinary one and a small table to eat at with candle sticks. And the funny part was that there was a cabinet full of wine and Harry's not even allowed to drink yet!! We decide to go on a picnic. We make som sandwiches,fruit,and some sparkling apple just that's in a fancy wine bottle.

Louis' pov

We go to the nearest park and find a spot with lots of trees.we set up our picnic we start to eat and drink our apple juice when a group of guys walk over they look about my age, then it hits me the guys walking over are Zayn, Justin,Cody ,Carlos,and Austin. I look I've eat Harry with wiry in my eyes. He sees them and as fast as wi can we start putting every thing away!but we are to slow they get to us and then I started to worry even more what if they hurt Harry!!!i look at Harry and motion for him to go wait in the car.as he gets up to go to the car Cody grabs him by the wrist holds them behind e his back so he can't get away!! "What ya gonna do about it Tomlinson!" Zayn yells. I start to cry. I walk up to him and punch him straight up in the face. He grabs me and pushes be to the ground. Carlos,Justin,and Zayn start kicking me then every thing went black!

Harry's pov

I couldn't get out of Cody's grip. So I kicked him in the shin. Then I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground holding his face I run over to where Louis is at. And I scream "STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!! "Aww his faggot boyfriend is so helpless!" Zayn laughs. " why are you doing this!!" I cry out. " cause it's fun and he's a faggot just like you!" Justin smiles. " and he needs to go kill himself anyways why not help him right!" Zayn smiles back. I run to Zayn and kick him where lets just say the sun doesn't shine! I then yell I'm calling the cops and pull out my phone. They take of running as does Zayn but not that well. I run back up to Louis and pick him up bridle style! And run tithe car not carrying that I forgot the picnic stuff! I get in the car and drive to the hospital just to make sure that Louis is okay.

💊💊💊💊at the hospital💊💊💊💊💊

I took Harry Ina nod explains everything that happened. So they took Harry in. They didn't come out for about an hour. The doctor cam out with a clipboard with a some what apologetic look on his face and said "he has a broken arm." And I say "well that's not that bad you had me worried!" The doctor says "well there's more...he's in a coma." "NO!" I scream. "He can't be!!" I start to sob. In between crys I ask if I can see him. The doctor then guides me to his room.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 and that all for now folks! Until next Time!! Kisses!💄💋 peace out!✌ And bye my lovelies!!! 👋❤✋