Welcome home, jerkboy..

He groaned so hard when he tasted her soft lips. Her natural sweet scent mixed with vodka is pure bliss.

It was so damn addicting he just couln't get enough!

"Hmm.. so sweet.." he groaned as he bit her lower lip not too gently.

She gasped. Sinamantala niya iyon upang maipasok ang dila sa loob ng bibig nito. Napahigpit ang hawak niya sa bewang nito dahil doon.

She is just so sweet inside and out.

He started grinding himself against her groin. She groaned when she felt his arousal.

She linked her hands in his hair making him let out that animalistic growl. And it seemed to affect her so much that she responded with his kiss in the same fervent manner.

They are getting wild. He started exploring her curves urgently while she started to run her hands in his back. She just felt so good.

He squeezed her butt and it earned him a heart stopping, libido-inducing moan from her.

Shit! They have to get out of this place!

He have to take her no matter what or he'll die of penile erection!

He grabbed her hand and ushered her outside the club through his waiting Blue Maserati.

Mabilis niya itong isinandal sa kotse niya saka niya muling hinalikan ang babae. Umungol ito.

He cupped her breast.

She gasped. Then she blinked.

That seemed to take her out of her daze..

"W-what..." anas nito.. "This is wrong.. we shouldn't.."

Natigilan siya. Ngayon hindi niya alam kung hahalikan pa ba ito o ano. With the way she's acting right now---- drunk and not sure of what's happening, he didn't have the heart to take advantage of her.

Shit! But righteousness is really an ass in times like this!

Umatras siya upang bigyang distansya ang pagitan nila. He took a deep breath to calm his raging erection.

"I'll take you home. Can you tell me your address?"

"It's just fifteen blocks from here.." Sagot nito. Isinuklay nito ang mga daliri sa buhok upang ayusin iyon.

"Okay. I'll take you."

"Wait," pigil nito sa kamay niya. "I dont know who you are.."

"Name's Aiden, and I assure you, I will not------ what's wrong?" Takang tanong niya sa biglang pagtigil nito.

"Ai... Aiden? D-did you just say your name is Aiden?" Anas nito.

"Yeah?" Naguguluhang sagot niya.

"Is it... i-is it Aiden Montaniez? F-from Montaniez Technology?"

Now his frown deepened.

How the hell did she know that?

Well, alam niyang sikat ang family name niya dahil sa business nila. Pero hindi siya nagta-trabaho sa kumpanya nila at bukod doon, madalang din siyang umuwi ng Pilipinas. No one would connect his name with Montaniez that easily. This is weird.

"How did you know my surname?"

She chuckled sarcastically at his question. It's like mentioning his name sobbered her in an instant.

I frowned. Sino ba talaga ang babaeng ito?

"Many people knew that the heir to Montaniez Tech was named Aiden."

He raised a brow, "Many people, but not everyone. Now, why don't you answer my question properly?"

She smirked.

He frowned at that smirked. Why is it so bloody familiar? He can't figure out where the bloody hell he had seen it!

"So, your back." She tsked.

"So I'm guessing you know me. And since I'm guessing too that you are not one of the girls I've fuc----already spent a night with... that leaves the possibility that you are a Montaniez Tech employee taking a hobby of stalking my family."

"Or just a simple family friend will do." She hissed.

He smirked. "Now you answered. Took you some taunting though."

She pursed her lips in annoyance. And he felt another urge to grab her again and kiss her until they are both out of breath.

"Seven years in the states never changed you, little Denny. Still the same ol Denny.."

He stilled upon hearing that silly nickname.. no one aside from her parents knew that name.. no one except----

He gasped.

No... there's no way...

There is no fucking way that this woman in front of him.. the woman he just exchanged sweet and intoxicating kisses with..

Kisses that almost led to a sweaty night in his bed is that...

BITCH????!!!

"You?!"

"Took you long enough to figure out.." her chuckle was full of sarcasm.

Shit? Siya?

Fuck!

He's supposed to gag right now and start throwing up in the next few seconds but... but... why the hell doesn't he feel so repulsive by the thought that they just kissed? That he exchanged some saliva with this woman?!

What the fuck happened to him? And what the hell happened to her?!

She is not supposed to look this way.. she is not supposed to look so... so... argh!

Isang click ng camera ang nagpapitlag sa kanya.

"What the hell?!"

"Your look was so priceless, I thought I should capture it."

Ang paghanga niya sa babae ay agad napalitan ng inis sa ginawa nito.

"Give it to me woman!"

He grabbed her and pushed her against the side of his car not too gently.

She gasped.

And he wasn't aware what she'd done next until he found himself on his knees while grasping his crotch.

"Fuck! What the bloody hell?!" Sigaw niya habang napapaungol sa sobrang sakit.

The bloody bitch just raised a brow at him while collecting herself. "Serves you right. Next time, learn that manhandling me is a big NO NO." Tumalikod na ito at naglakad palapit sa isang kotse na katabi lang nung sa kanya. Pero bago ito pumasok, lumingon muna ulit ito sa kinaroroonan niya.

"By the way, welcome home.. jerkboy." Iyon lang at pinasibad na nito ang kotse palayo.

While him? He was left there on his knees swearing and hurting..

Shit!

"Nadagdagan na naman ang atraso mo sa akin, babae ka... next time... next time you won't be so lucky. I'll make sure of it!"