Chapter 4

A/N:

Hey guys thank you for all the reads but could I have a couple more votes plz cause then I will be motivated to actually write more cause I actually was thinking of leaving the story. Comment what you think I should do. Enjoy the chapter!

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

Havana and I finished putting in all the dates for the tour in our calendars. Then Havana got a phone call, she looked at her phone like something was wrong. "Who is it?"I asked. "It's says private number," she replied. We both looked at each other weirdly and then she picked up her phone and answered it "Helloo? This is Havana." She paused "uhhh yes, yes, oh yea I remember, which one?, oh oh yes, YES! Definitely, oh well text me and ill send u it, ok bye." She then hung up. I wanted to ask what they were saying but I didn't want to be rude, "who was it?" I asked instead. "Oh just someone I met earlier no big deal." I gave her an ok face. Then I looked back at my laptop looking at all the tour dates, so many lovely countries we get to visit, I'm so exited!.

~~~A couple minutes later~~~

I then received a text message saying:

From: private number

To: Ashley

Hi, could you please meet me @ Starbucks, 4:00pm today. I am not a random person, we have met. I know what you are thinking text back and see who it is but I will not tell you. Hopefully I will meet u at 4pm bye,

Anonymous

Well that was weird, I wonder who it was, well only one way to find out I'm going to Starbucks at 4. I looked at the time on my laptop 3:40pm HOLY CRAP! ONLY 20mins TILL I HAVE TO LEAVE! I left my laptop and went to my room for some better clothes. I look in my cupboard, well this will do, I grabbed a black long sleeve tshirt, black skinny jeans and a red leather jacket. I wasn't sure what I was to expect so I just wore mid casual. I have a very slim body, if I wanted to I could be a model but I'm not cause I'm not really interested in posing for an occupation.

I then went to the bathroom for my hair and makeup, I decided to leave my hair out, so I just brushed it. I have blondy brown hair so my streaks look beautiful. I just briefly brush my hair then move to make up. I put on some foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick. Now I know what your all thinking not much right? Well I don't know what the conditions are so I put a normal makeup amount. I then head for some jewelry back in my room. A simple black Tomas sabo bracelet with a Eiffel Tower charm and a necklace that has an A on it would do.

I check the time on my phone, arghhhh I have 5 minutes to get there, lucky enough it's not that far. I start heading for the door then Havana speaks "where could you possibly be going?" She asks. 'To Starbucks, I'm meeting someone there," I casually responded. "Alrighty then have fun," she said with an evil grin on her face. Usually when she has a grin like that it means she knows somethn you don't, I just ignore it cause it mustn't be important other wise she would tell me. I head for the door and on my way pick up some red heels to match my jacket. And my purse which included my phone, wallet, car keys and house keys.

I go to my car out front and grabbed my keys out. I then drive off heading towards

Starbucks, I got there parked and started walking in I then sat down on the lounge provided until someone came up to me. "Excuse me," says the man. I turn to face him, OMG out of anyone it could be and it's........

A/N:

Hope it was alright and not too predictable, sorry is a bit short but I'm not getting much time cause of my 1/2 yearly exams and assignments. Ill try my best though. Also i havnt really edited it so if there is a mistake tell me and ill fix it up.