Missed calls

On every other day, there are multiple unspoken agreements. And no matter what, it is followed, to different extremes maybe, but it is still followed.

But today is Halloween, and all of these non- existent laws don't apply.

You are able to wear a small amount of clothes and people will think it's normal. You are aloud to kiss your bestie's boyfriend, because they 'were wearing the same mask as their boyfriend'. You can eat a ton of junk food and not be judged. And for all those reasons, I hate Halloween.

My boyfriend and I agree Halloween causes nothing but trouble in a relationship, and watching Netflix alone with with some popcorn isn't too bad.

But this year, I moved to Canada and I won't be able to hate Halloween with him...):

"CHRIZZY!"

"QUE REID???"

"HURRY!"

I ran down the stairs, Reid never needs anything. I found him in the modern kitchen with a look of horror on his face.

"What?! Are you alright?" My eyes frantically searching for a cut or bruise.

"Did you eat my muffin?"

"What?" I gave him a blank look,

"My muffin is missing, and you know how I feel about muffins."

"Did you make me come all the way down here." I started

"So that we could talk about your stupid muffin?" I squinted

"Yeah, so did you eat it or not?"

_______________

"I still can't believe you gave me a black eye the day before school."

"Whoops."

(A/N not edited, hope you enjoyed. If it sucks pm me some criticism, and know it will get better. :) thanks for reading)