Chapter 1

YOU GUYS IT'S FINALLY HERE I JUST WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR STILL STICKING TO MY STORY.. NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I'M PRESENTING HYDROIK SINCE I KNOW YOU'VE ALL WONDERED WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE OR JUST USED YOUR IMAGINATION. BUT NOW IT'S TIME SO HERE WE GO.

Chapter 1
Glancing out the glass door I let the sun shine on me. Smiling as the sun heated my body. Twisting the knob I opened my door walking into the cold November air as I continued to smile. The balcony was very spacious as my destination was only forward though. Holding on to the rail I felt my hands absorbing it's cold grasp. Still smiling I let the breeze flow through my silk blue pajamas. Jumping in surprise I laughed as James arms wrapped around my waist. Laying my head back on James chest I smiled as the sun and breeze continued throughout the west blowing my hair through the wind.

"This is beautiful I don't want it to ever end." I said earning me a kiss on my neck. "It is... But now we have to wake up the children for breakfast and then the packs' gonna come in as usual and banter." James said. Glancing at James I cocked my left eyebrow. "You sound as though you hate it. When you're the one bantering as well." I said smiling at James as I walked back inside.

Walking into the kids room I smiled as Josiah was looming over Raven while Ania was putting on her capris with her yellow flower shirt. I smiled at her as Josiah was in his Batman shirt with his black pants. Leaning on the door frame I felt James behind me. "Aren't I suppose to wake Raven up." I said gaining there attention. Josiah picked Raven up as Ania crossed her arms. "Yes mommy you are but lately you've been slaking." My mouth went agape at Ania choice of words. While James chuckled. "Well it must be serious since you called me mommy instead of daddy." I said elbowing James for laughing. Glancing at my children they both nodded. Earning me and James to laugh. Walking up to Josiah I picked up Raven as he giggled in my neck. "Come on you two breakfast downstairs or time out." I said walking out the door heading downstairs.

Hearing a few grumbles as I smiled. Heading into the kitchen I put raven in his highchair. Looking into the refrigerator I grabbed my ingredients I would need to cook for the pack. "Oh good morning Luna let me help." I heard the familiar voice of Jaded. She loves to help cook so I always allow her to help. "Remember jaded just call me Hydro or Hydroik, Luna is just to much." I said giving Jaded the bacon. As I made pancakes. "You know I forget everytime." I smiled at her statement.

A half an hour later we had pancakes , eggs, grits, toast, bacon, muffins and fish for the pack. I love cooking everything cause the pack can be Choosey. And right on cue the pack came flooding in like a dam. Sitting at the head of the table I sat beside James as he continued to feed Raven. Who was still giggling. "Hey Jaded do you want to go for a run with me and the kids?" I asked looking at Jaded as she gulped down her apple juice. "I would love to!" I nodded while the pack complained. "And what is so wrong with Jaded accompanying me for a run." I asked as the table got quite. Glancing at everyone. I nodded while a little boy had the courage to speak. ".....well it's because..... Y..y.you never a..a.ask any of u.u.u..us if we would l.l.like to run with you." I looked down at my table as James growled. Touching his arm he stopped. "They're right... I never asked any of you... and for that I'm truly sorry. How about we all celebrate today and go run after we party." I announced. Hearing the cheers of the pack. I smiled as they congratulated me. "And where do we have the money for this." James said. I shook my head at him as I smiled. "Are you forgetting about are parents that hasn't visited in a while they'll be glad to pitch in if we're struggling." "I'm not saying we're struggling cause we're are not. But we just can't waist money on a party." My eyebrows knotted together at James choice of words. "Ok what has gotten into you today... It's just a party.. More so a barbecue that you will put on the grill since your being a jerk today.... And save your money I'll just pay for everything." I said getting upset at James. Grabbing Raven out of his highchair. I take him upstairs so he could take a bath.

After calling my so called parents and dressing myself with my straight legged jeans with a tan shirt I told the kids to come with me to go grocery shopping. With or without James. Cranking up my jeep wrangler I rode off to Sam's club. "Daddy are you still mad at papa." I smiled as Josiah was so observant. Thinking of everything that's happened to us I couldn't stay mad at him even if he was having one of his moody days.

Pulling up to the store I grabbed a buggy and put Raven in it while I told Josiah and Ania to stay beside me. Walking into the spacious store I grabbed everything I needed and even tasted some samples. Finally arriving at the check out area I bumped into someone else's buggy. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said as the handsome man smiled at me. "It's ok.. Oh um I'm Teddy." I smiled as his name made Raven giggle. "Is Teddy short for Theodore?" I asked. Gazing into his eyes I couldn't help but fall into a trance. They where a mixture of blue and green. But the odd thing is they seemed like they where swirling. "Yea it is.... hey I'll see you around sometime ok." I nodded as he grabbed my right hand and kissed it. Making me blush. Hearing growls I look at my children. Pulling my hand away in shock I payed for the groceries and speed away. Arriving at home I told some of the pack members to grab the groceries. Walking inside with Raven in my arms I walked upon James. "Are you ---" getting cut off I saw my parents. But they seem to have brought company. "Who are they?" I asked. They seemed shaken up. Glancing at the two people suspiciously they looked like royalty. Until my so called father spoke. "Hydroik.... um meet your real parents." As he said that my eyes seemed to bulge out of my head as my mouth went agape. "What!?"

YOU GUYS THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER KEEP UP WITH THE COMMENTS AND VOTING . UNTIL NEXT TIME. I'M SO HAPPY BRINGING BACK THE OLD FAMILY