Chapter three

"Mom, why can't I go? Aunt Susan lives there and I can stay with her."
"Because Skylar, it's dangerous. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, just let it go I gave you my final answer."
"But mom!"
"Skylar,I said my FINAL answer so stop asking!"
She was so sad, I felt awful, but every time she would talk to her mom about it, she would loose more and more hope. We made a plan. We planned everything, literally, everything. We, so called presented it in front of her mom. After, she looked like she was thinking about it and she told us maybe, you know what that means? Maybe from her mom always means yes! We were so excited! We then thought we had everything planned out! What else could go wrong, we thought. Then, we realized that we never asked her aunt if she could stay with her. We were in big trouble at that point. Her mom has just said yes and now, well now , all we could do is ask. So we called her aunt.
She said "Honey, I don't think I can, I'm so sorry, I can't handle anyone at the house right now, im so sorry sweet heart. I'll call you later." We didn't have a back up plan, we didn't know what to do. We just defeated an obstacle, and now, we have another. We thought we had everything planned out but, now I don't know what we're going to do. We had no chance, but to talk to her mom, and we had no idea what she was going to say, but we were pretty sure it wasn't going to be good.