- Imagine - Cam Mocking Your Actions Too Prove A Point -

"Dammit I needa hurry up before we're late!" You shrieked silently to yourself as you're applying your foundation onto your face. You could hear Cam groaning impatiently as he waited for you to get done. "Y/n baaaaaabe! What're you doing?" He yelled as he looked over his into the bathroom, because you left the door open from the steamy room getting a bit too hot.

Rolling your eyes as you finished up your foundation on your face then went on to the eyeliner. "Hold your damn horses, Cameron!" You sort of yelled back to him a bit irritated of him rushing you.

You and Cam had been together for awhile almost three and a half years now, and you guys were practically inseparable at that time. In fact you two live together in a house about two or three miles away from the beach. And today, you were going to a party at the beach today, whose party? Brennen Taylor's party he decided to throw just for the hell of it.

"What're you doing??" You hear Cam squeal in disbelief as you jump a bit, turning to look at him sitting on the couch but at your surprise, he had gotten up and he stood beside you in utter shock. "Putting makeup on?" You said in an unsure tone in confusion as your eyes furrowed in confusion as well. Cam gave you a blank look as he huffed disappointedly and shook his head. "Makeup? Really, Y/n?" He said an annoyed tone which you only nodded as you didn't know how to respond to him.

Cam rolled his eyes as he reached over onto the counter, grabbing his red short wig that he would play with when he tried acting like a girl, grabbing the scarf off of your neck which in your case made you frown from your neck being chilly and because it was cute with your outfit you picked out.

Cam had turned towards the mirror rubbing his face with the tip of his fingers, smiling into the mirror in fake relief. "My God, I'm so ugly... Lucky I have makeup to fix that!" He said into the mirror in a girly tone before he giggled a girly giggle and turned towards you with a straight and serious face. "Take that crap off your beautiful face, Y/n! You're so beautiful.. You just don't see yourself like I do, and it saddens me that you think you look.. Ugly compared to other girls, Y/n! You're as flawless as an angel, love!" He told you softly. You being the softy you were when it came to him, you teared up as you leaned into him.

He wrapped one of his arms around you as he reached over onto the sink with his free hand, grabbing a damp washcloth. "I'm sorry.. I love you, baby!" You mumbled out with a weak smile on your lipstick covered lips though your voice cracked a bit as you fought back tears. "Its fine, love.. I love you too, so much... I hate seeing you cover your natural beauty!" He told you in a soft tone.

He lifted the damp washcloth to your face that he had in his hands, with a weak smile as he gently wiped the makeup and tears off your face.

After that day, you never wore makeup anymore because you knew how much Cam hated it. And you two had gotten so much more closer!. Actually that day at the beach, there was a reason Brennen Taylor had threw that party and it was only a party of your friends and family along with Cam's friends and family because Cam had proposed to you just as you had always talked about though you never thought he listened when you talked about it, but he was.. And he was planning this day and proposal all this time.