If the zodiacs were a family.....

Dont worry! This isnt the actual zodiacs. Cause I mean.... It would be weird if Virgo was dating libra's son right?! This is just what I think the family would be.

Aries: Daddy.
Taurus: Uncle. Aries's brother. that helps with the homework and around the house but is so mysterious
Gemini: Aunt. Arie's sister.Encourages the kids to do things like pranks and such, but is a great aunt otherwise!
Cancer: Son. The sweet and adorable one, well thats what they think anyhow!
Leo: Uncle. Aries's brother. that one uncle that speaks his mind but its opens your eyes.
Virgo: Aunt. Libra's sister. Has never left libra alone. #sista!
Libra: Mommy. {awh, aries and libra sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g}
Scorpio: close friend of the family. Used to date Aries broke up, but they're still friends. Makes libra anxious because libra thinks scorpio is prettier then her.
Sagittarius: Aunt. Aries sister. This aunt is always asking for pictures even you dont want any. She is vibrant and expresses her self well!
Capricorn: Uncle. Libra's brother.
Aquarius; Uncle. Libra's Brother. He is always up to something, flighty at times. But he loves everyone with his whole heart!
Pisces: daughter. the adorable child. With her sweet locks and wide green eyes! Too bad she is always absorbed in her journal!